20. Fight For Him

Crystal's POV

Crystal's POV

Okay! Crystal calm the fuck down. You can tell him you love him.

Okkkaaaayyyyyy!! Gosh, now I feel like Mark of NCT.

I walked inside the building with all these thoughts in my mind. Today, i was going to confess him. I don't know what's gonna happen after that but one thing would be good that I will feel happy and light.

I walked towards the dancing room where the boys and other staff were present as we were going to shoot for Vlive.

I opened the door and looked around and that's when my heart stopped. When I looked at him smiling cutely at............ a girl?

Who the fuck is she?

I glared at both. They were smiling and laughing and talking. He didn't even acknowledged my presence there.
Right! That's what you get for ignoring him.

"You know you gotta move, so that others could enter." I heard a voice from behind me.

I looked back and Jimin was standing with a sweet smile on his face and then I realised I have been standing on the door for so long.

"Oh um right. Sorry." I moved inside for him to enter the room. He followed me behind closely. I put my bag on the floor in the corner of the room. Jimin stood beside me leaning on the wall.

"She is the new makeup artist." He said suddenly.

I looked up from my bag to him and stood straight.

"What?"

"She is new here. And she is appointed as Jungkook's make-up artist. Also she is around his age." He said with a smirk.

"Um so w-why are you telling me?"
"Um just like that, aren't they adorable?" He asked while smiling at the both.

I looked at the two, talking sweetly. Something inside me was hurting as hell. My hands were automatically turning into fists. My blood was rushing fast as I was looking at the two. My jaws clenched. I quickly looked away from them and started to do something in my bag just to avoid this feeling.

Jimin chuckled which I heard obviously as he was standing so close. But I ignored it and he start to walk away. I stopped whatever I was doing and closed my eyes just to calm myself down.

"Okay, c'mon everyone. Work time." The Director said.

I stood straight and turn towards others and that's when our eyes met. He looked at me for few seconds and then looked away walking towards other members.

The pain, I felt just now was much greater than the pain I felt earlier. I looked down on the floor and then up. The shoot begin.

*Skip to when vlive ended*

"Alright you got so many hearts in just 5 minutes." Staff was happy. But not me cause during the whole shoot, I tried hard that Jungkook would look at me but he didn't he just ignored me like I wasn't even there.

The staff started to go out as well as the members started to collect their things. I looked over at Jungkook, who was on his phone. I started to move towards him when that girl from before approached him and they started to talk.

I haven't talked to her but she is already annoying. I glared at the two yet again. The girl put a hand on his shoulder while laughing. Okay that's it. I'm gonna rip off that arm. I started to walk towards the two.

"Seriously, that is so funny." I faked a laugh as the two looked at me.

"Oh unnie, you know about it?" Unnie? Seriously?

"Um no, but can I talk to Jungkook for few moments?" I asked her being as calm as possible.

Her smile fell off her face as she looked at me and then Jungkook. Jungkook nodded at her. She looked at me again and smiled a bit and moved out of the room.

I looked at her going away with disgusted face. And then turned to Jungkook who was staring at me with 'What the hell do you want?' look.

I didn't speak anything cause I couldn't, I just looked down and played with my fingers trying hard to say something. Anything.

"If you aren't going to speak anything, then can I leave?" Jungkook asked in a bored manner.

"No."I immediately spoke up.

"Alright the thing is that.." I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"That I like you. Not just like you, like lile you. I mean ever since you confessed to me, i was confused like hell lot of confused and you know I couldn't figure out what, I wanted but now I know that I like you really really like you. I don't know how, I don't know when but wow this feeling is really new for me and I can't ignore this. I don't know now you will accept me or not cause I think you find that girl way better then, I mean why not she is beautiful, same age as you, makes you smile. I just well I just give you bad mood. She is way better than me in every way and-"

Suddenly Jungkook slammed his lips on mine and stopped my ranting. I was shocked at first but returned the kiss softly. He slowly pulled away but his forehead was still against mine. I looked him in his eyes.

"No girl can take your place, Crystal." He said in soft voice.

I felt my face was going red now. I could feel his breathing on my face.

"B-but-"
"You give me natural happiness, not forced one. Whenever I hear your name my heart starts to beat fast. I can't tell you how miserable I was because I couldn't talked to you."

I smiled a bit and my heart was about to burst cause it was beating so fast.

My uwus were flooding out as I suddenly hold on Jungkook's collar and kissed him again.

Finally!

____________________________________________________________________________

There is still more to come 😉.