12. Confusion

"Are you upset?" Namjoon asked me while we were heading back towards the building.

His voice was muffled a bit but his eyes were steady at me.

After Namjoon told me about what Jungkook did. I didn't talked much to Namjoon not because I was mad or something but Confused.

"No. Why did you asked?"
"It's just you didn't talked much while walking. Also you looked a bit tensed. So that's why."

I looked at him and smiled.
"I'm fine. Don't worry."

He smiled back at me even though I couldn't see his smile from his mask but I can tell he smiled a bit.

He were in front of the back door again. Namjoon opened it and we walked in together. He took off his mask and we made our way in corridor. It was empty. I kinda was thankful for that because I don't want people to think something.

"Namjoon hyung?" a voice called from behind.

We both turned and saw a confused Jungkook.
"Oh Jungkook." Namjoon walked towards him and I remain standing there.

Although Namjoon was in front of Jungkook, but his eyes were stick at me and I didn't made make any eye contact with him as I can't help but remember what Namjoon said.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Namjoon ask Jungkook.
Jungkook moved his eyes from me to him.
"I just came to take my speaker. I left it here."
"Oh okay."
"But PD nim was asking for you. He is in his office."
"Oh aaraso."

Namjoon turned around and walked towards me. He stopped in front of me and smiled at me.
"I got a lot relaxed Crystal-ssi, thanks to you."
He bowed a little in front of me. I smiled and bowed back. He went past me to meet Sajang-nim.

I turned around and started to move towards the exit.

"Crystal-ssi." Jungkook called me from behind.
I turned around and he walked towards me.
"Crystal-ssi?" I smiled a bit to make me forget about that thing.
He smiled at me. "Nuna"

I chuckled a bit at him and he smiled at me.
"So you got the job?"
My smiled faded away.
"Oh nae."
"Congratulations." He smiled at me.

I just nodded at him. There was an awkward silence again. Why does this happen only with him and not with Namjoon. Its way too easy to talk to him.

"You went out with Namjoon hyung?"
I suddenly looked up at him why i he asking this?

"Yeah just for Coffee though. He said I should give him a treat so I th-"

"And what about me?"
"What about you?"
"Give me a treat too."

I looked at him. Now i am getting agitated. I want to ask him why he did that. Why? Its not like we are friends or stuff but omg I'm gonna go crazy now.

"You should give a treat too after all you know me from a longer time than Namjoon hyung and I don't want a big-"

"Why did you suggested me?"

Jungkook immediately got quiet. I was looking directly in his eyes and he was looking at mine.

"I don't know." He said after a long time.

"You don't know? What does that mean huh? C'mon everything has a reason. Its not like i am mad or sad or something but I am confused instead. I just want an answer. We don't even know each other so much and we were not even friends. So why would you-

"We are not friends?"

I suddenly got quiet and looked at him. He said with serious face. Why does he has to be so cute and omg why is he asking this. We aren't friends. Right? Were we?

I keep on looking at Jungkook but couldn't say anything.

"Ha alright. You don't even consider me as friend. It's okay."

"No I just-"
"It's alright. But let me give you the answer for what you asked. I did that because I thought you were my friend and I don't have much friends except for my members only few are there. And I thought you have got in those people. That's why I did that. Your talent was good and we needed someone who has that caliber. I didn't took someone else job and gave it to you and you would have the whole right to be angry at me if PD nim would have given you the job directly and not my taking your test."

He stopped and couldn't even say a word from my mouth.

He looked at him and then to ground and went past me.

Great Job, Crystal.

Jungkook went away. And I jsut couldn't move from there.

Narrator

Crystal couldn't move. Tears started to come in her eyes. This happens rarely, Crystal thought to herself. Little did she knew someone was watching her from the behind wall.

He walked towards her and patted her on the back. Crystal quietly dried her tears which were about to fall and turned around.

Crystal's POV

"Gwaenchanha?" Jimin asked me.

I faked a smile. "Oh nae. I was just about to go."

"Crystal-ssi I heard everything."

I looked at him. He wasn't that tall from me. Just few centimetres. Tears were starting to form but I controlled myself. I don't wanna cry in front of anyone.

Suddenly Jimin held my wrist and dragged me. I didn't protested. I wasn't in the mood.

Jimin brought me to the building's roof. There wasn't quite a view but was kinda relaxing.

We walked towards the railing and stood there. I was looking at the view and Jimin was looking at me.

"So why did you cry?" Jimi asked.

"I didn't."
"Okay almost. You cried almost."

"I didn't wanted to mess up. I am never used to having friends. Not much people cared about me from my young age. Only my imo and my dad. But soon he also went away. I am not used to this all. And suddenly Jungkook, Namjoon and all you guys are so nice. I don't know how to handle this all. And now I have messed things up with Jungkook. " I was on the urge of crying but I didn't.

"You didn't. I know Jungkook very well. He was like you earlier. Not used to have friends. Shy and all. But he opened up with us as we were his members. Soon he became a confident guy. You will be too and also now you have to get used to friendship as I don't think we all would leave you. "

I looked at him. He smiled at me.

"And specially get used to this cute mochi."

Jimin did a aegyo. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You look so good when you laugh, Crystal-ssi."

"Crystal-ssi? You should call me Nuna I am older than you." I laughed a bit.

"C'mon how can I call" Suddenly Jimin put an arm around me and pulled me close "this hot lady nuna?"

I smacked his chest and pushed him and laughed abit. He laughed too.

I think I have to get familiar.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello guyss.
So I am sorry for late update again.
I don't know why but I am losing interest in this story as I think this is STUPID.
Also sorry for any error.

Pls do tell me about it and plss give your feedbacks i really need it.

If you liked it then pls consider voting for it.

Thank you guyss ❤️
SARANGHAEYO 😘😘