Chapter 25

*Rileys P.O.V*

I pulled out my phone, dialing Mrs. Hudgens number. Luckily, Autumn had put her mother's contact into my phone for when we were visiting.

Autumn's mom picked up after a few moments, sounding cheery as ever.

"Hey, it's Riley." I spoke, pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Hey, Hun. What's up?" She said.

"Have you heard anything from Autumn?" I asked, anxious for the answer to come.

"No, I haven't. Is everything okay?" She asked, her voice growing concerned.

"I didn't want to worry you, but not exactly." I said, hoping to get some sort of clues as to where the fuck she is.

"What happened?" I could hear the discomfort in her voice.

"Well, I went out last night. When I came back to the apartment she and all her stuff were gone." I said, biting my lip.

"Oh, no." She spoke, coming out as a cry.

"Try to stay calm, please. I know it's hard, but I'm going to find her." I said, meaning every word of it.

"Just please keep in contact with me. And I will call you if she shows up or I hear anything from her." She said reassuringly.

"Okay, thank you so much. Have a nice night." I said.

"You too." She uttered, ending the phone call.

Before I could think about what I was doing, I chucked my phone across the room; Hitting the wall with an unsettling shattering sound.

Going to my phone, I wasn't surprised to see the whole screen broken and glitching the fuck out.

"Fuck." I groaned, throwing my phone once again.

I threw on my jacket, leaving the apartment in search of Autumn. The chances of her still being in the area are slim as hell, but who knows.

I moved down the sidewalk in fast strides, weaving through people. I headed towards the bar Jack works at, anger boiling inside of me. I don't know what lead me to this beaten down place, but I had a bad feeling.

"Jack." I spoke upon entering the bar, going directly behind the counter.

"What do you want? You're not supposed to be back here." He voiced, making a drink for a customer.

"Have you heard anything from Autumn? Was she here last night?" I interrogated, in desperate hope for a reply.

"No. I haven't seen that girl in a couple weeks." He muttered, placing the fruity drink in front of a younger lady.

"Are you sure?" I questioned further, starting to get irritated with the endless amount of cluelessness from everyone- Including myself.

"Yes, I'm fucking positive. I'm trying to work." He spits, gesturing for me to leave.

I departed from behind the counter, not having the energy to put up a fight. Heading to Lou Lou's, I had one more spot in mind.

"Hey Chad, can you do me a favor?" I asked, coming into the empty coffee shop.

"What can I do for you?" He said, resting his elbows on the front counter.

"Did Avery have any other close friends?" I questioned, tapping my fingers on the counter.

"What's with all the questions?" He voiced, laughing.

"I'm trying to find Autumn. She's not with her family." I said, moving in closer towards Chad.