Chapter 1

This is my story.

Another day of school. School used to be different, but people changed, physically and mentally, especially when your in High School.. A new year and a new start should be good I guess, better than being a freshman, that's for sure. School was "ok" you would say for me until I met Kevin.. But, hey! He wouldn't know who I was, so what's there to worry about? I was right, for the first time.. Ugh. Kevin doesn't know who I am, doesn't even know I exist. That's my story. No, I'm just messing with you. Here is how it all started.

I wonder what's for lunch? Nasty fake meat or hairy fruit? Our cafeteria isn't the greatest as you can hear. It was after 3rd period and I was drained of thoughts and very hungry. I could eat anything that came out of the cafeteria. I missed breakfast because i woke up late and look like a mess because I had no time to get ready and threw something on just to be on time for the school bus. Well there I was walking outside to get to my class, Reading class, I would do ANYTHING to get out of that class even- BOOM! "Ouch, watch where you're going!" The unknown voice yelled. There I was laying in the grass, rubbing my head. I pick my aching head up and there he was. Kevin. I knew him from home room. He was shining in the golden sun. My sight was blurry at first but after about 4 seconds everything was clear. "Are you okay?" He was waiting for an answer, but I was speechless. "I'm, I'm fine." Kevin reached his long, boney but yet perfect hands out to me. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up to my two wobbly feet. "Here." Kevin handed me my binder. "Maybe it was me not watching where I was going, sorry", he spoke so softly. "Yeah, it's ok. Sorry also.." I wanted to say more but somehow I couldn't. "And you are?", he asked. I looked as if I was having a spasm attack, trying to tell him my name. My body felt locked together, or paralyzed. "Well, I'm Kevin.", He announced. I stared at him, I was out of reality. He looked confused, "I-I mean, nice to meet you." Kevin shook my hand and gave me a smirk. His dimples poked out just like the thorn in my side from hugging the grass. "Excuse me!", a girl said extremely snobby. I turned her way and I cried inside.. this girl was not too short and not too tall, perfect wavy brown hair, perfect tan, expensive clothes, blue glassy eyes, small button nose, hydrated pink lips, and perfect sized boobs. She was just..... Perfect! I've seen her around school, but never, NEVER talked to her. "Come on Kevin we need to get good seats for lunch hun." "Ok, one sec Jessica.", he demanded. Jessica rolled her eyes. "I'll see you around.", he told me, "Yeah, ok." I said. Jessica laughed in piety and grabbed Kevin by the arm, jurked his head, and landed her pink lips on top of his thin, appealing ones. She did it just because I was there. They were kissing, kissing, and kissing. And I was just watching, I couldn't walk away for some reason. This moment was officially awkward... Finally, they finished their little love session and as they pulled away, I saw a trail of spit connecting the two then brake off and disappear. Gross .. Jessica left Kevin closing his eyes and lips still in position for a smooch. She turned and whipped her hair back towards me, hitting my disturbed face. I coughed a little. I got a whiff of her hair scent, it smelt really amazing- which didn't surprise me. She gave me a dirty look, checking me out from bottom to top, then laughed. Jessica walked away like a model with her hands on her hips and pretty pink toes on her feet moving one after another. Bitch. I turned back to Kevin who had finally snapped out of the scenario. I gave him a quick smile and sped away fast and casually.

Here we go..