Chapter 6

It's 7:45 a.m and I'm wide awake ready to go to school, despite that I don't want to attend. I already ate and did all of the "perks" for looking "attractive" which of course I failed the test. 7:47 am, what am I going to do till the bus comes at around 8:20? Well my parents aren't home, they're at work, so I can do what ever I want to, but I guess I'll lay on my bed and listen to music with my headphones, music's always good in the morning. 8:10 , I probably should start walking to the bus stop, I grab my binder and leave the house. It's going to rain today, anyone could tell from the dark hurdling clouds storming towards us. Yes! I love when it rains, I think better. But as of everyday, I'm wearing black converse, jeans, a band merch t-shirt, and a black hoodie. I feel a water droplet on my head, and I hesitantly put the hoodie on my head, because I love getting drenched in the rain. The bus arrives and I quickly take my seat alone in the back of the bus, because no one can see me, and then I put my headphones in and play Miracle Mile by Cold War Kids. I fall asleep on the bus, and is awaken by the squeaky bus door opening to drop us kids off at hell, I mean school.. I turn my music off but leave in my headphones. I jump off the bus, due to a puddle in front of me, I can't help myself, I have to get up in that puddle. As I jump in the some what steep water hole, it creates a wholesome splash, and I look up to see Jessica standing a few feet away from me, drenched in my puddle water, looking at me in anger.