Chapter 31

Kevin leans in to kiss me. As soon as he commits that action, I know exactly how our hang out is going to end up, making out, making out, and even more making out. I just go with the flow and put forth much effort. Kevin and I are just standing and kissing, which feels oddly uncomfortable.

Suddenly, Kevin steers me to his large mass bed, where we kiss much more, considering how comfortable the bed is. I then get into the make out session and can't shake the scenario. Dan has the eyes, while Kevin has the lips, well that I know of so far.

We both continuously smooch one another, when Kevin slowly and gently lays my heart beating body down on the feather bed, and smoothly gets his slick one on top of mine. Kevin reaches his damp lips to my soaking ones and what seems like he then ripped them off. Once again, I absolutely loose all feeling in my poor lips, so I resign from the kissing pack to catch my breath and ditch the tingles numbing them. As I carefully turn my head away from his, I suddenly begin to feel long boney hands travel up my nervous legs, which leads to my pant buckle. I quickly get cold due to my jean pants torn off. Kevin slides his warm hands up my smooth legs and goes to tear off my t-shirt, which I allow because I'm too into the moment and I can't seem to snap out.

Next thing I know, I'm in my bra and underwear and my stomach releases the butterflies from the cage.

I notice Kevin literally staring at my boobs for minutes until he blinks rapidly and immediately takes off his shirt, as he's doing so, I look down at my breasts and think; wow, my boobs are actually decent size.

As Kevin finishes removing his sweaty shirt, I deadly stare at his chiseled chest and melt on the inside an out.

Kevin then goes back to his kissing mode, then slowly unbuckles his tight belt and removes his pants and throws them on the bare floor.

My lips are to the point where they will pop off my face when suddenly I feel a tongue slide into my mouth which makes my eyes widen and throat choke. I get up to catch my breath once again, and Kevin quickly jumps off me as I continue coughing. I deliver him the 'do that again and you die' face and he apologizes. That was a hatred weird feeling, never again will I French Kiss..

After my breath is caught, I look down at my half naked body and see that I'm legit drenched in sweat and think; what the hell am I doing? I have no clue, I'm so nervous, but this feels right with Kevin. I can't stop now, look how far we've gone.

All of a sudden, Kevin licks his lips and darts to me, pouncing on my body, making me fall back to the insanely comfortable bed with him on top again. Wow, he seems like he's a little on the hormone phase.

Finally, Kevin cuts the child play and goes to feel my boobs, which instantly feels uncomfortable, so quickly I remove his hands off. Amazing, I realize I'm very picky when it comes to this.

After we've made out for several minutes and are comfortable, Kevin quickly gets off my body and heads towards his dresser. I wipe my drenched lips with my hand as I witness Kevin open the drawer and pull out a condom. My heart is pounding and I start shaking, from feeling nervous.

Man, my mom was right, but wrong about which guy for sex with..

Kevin returns to my patient body and I awkwardly look away as he slips on the condom, I mean come on, no one wants to witness that, and I ask myself; Abby, are you really going to loose your virginity in a few moments? This seems very unreal, and I feel as if I should hesitate towards Kevin's actions, but I don't want to. Right here, right now seems as if the most perfect time to have it stolen with the right guy.

Kevin wraps up his session and I look back in Kevin's direction and deliver him a warm smile as he announces, "Abby, I love you."

At that exact moment my heart stops. As I said before, love is a powerful word and is only used appropriately. I remain quiet as Kevin waits for a quick reply, but my mouth stays zipped. I don't have any idea how to answer that statement.

Do I love Kevin? Maybe, but I'm not quite positive.

Kevin doesn't wait much longer for a simple 'I love you too', and slowly comes back to me and my body, as I inhale a deep breath and release and shut my steady eyes thinking;

this is it.