Chapter 3

Bell Rings)

Well, my most favorite part of the school day is over. Time for .... Umm, what do I have next period? Gees , this whole Kevin thing is seriously too much right now and boy "drama" is the last thing I need at this moment. SCIENCE! That's what I have next. Duh. I've only been in that class for four months, no big deal I forgot that, right? Right. Gosh this class is far from the Cafeteria, I'm usually late for Science, I mean who wouldn't be if the Café is in the back of the school and my science class is in the front? The teacher ALWAYS gets angry at me when I'm late, which I don't truly don't understand. But, of course the bell rang and that means, once again, a tardy mark in the book under my name. Well I'm already late so I might as well take my sweet ass time, I'm horrible at Science anyways. As I'm walking, half way to class, in the far right distance, sadly I see Jessica.. I try to hide my face so she can't notice me, she's far away, which means she can't see me, what a relief, I honestly don't need her talking to me. It's not like she would because "who would waste their breathe on me". Something about her just makes my stomach cramp. Finally, I see my building and I also notice that Jessica is walking in that direction. There it is, the stomach cramps. I grip my stomach. I reached my building and knock on the class room door. Slowly, a kid scoots to the door, this kid is weird, not like weird is a bad thing, but this type of weird is interesting and I think it's bad ass, but others don't seem too. His name is "Daniel", he is like almost freaking 6 foot, and I'm certain he's going to grow even more.. his hair is shaved on the sides with curls on top of his head and has ginger-blond hair, icy blue eyes, wears dark clothing, wears combat boots all the time, and never talks to anyone. We've talked a few times, but only like 3 words per conversation. The only time I actually see Daniel doing something productive is in music class. I guess he has a feeling for music as I. But, I quickly take my seat because I hate the attention drawn to me. I open my text book and wonder my eyes across the room, searching for the page number someone might hopefully be on. Quietly and slowly, my head rises, assure that the attention is on somebody more interesting than myself sitting and looking nervous. Suddenly, the door is knocked on and the same "weird" kid answers the door and my eyes grow huge as my mouth drops to the floor. Jessica arrives in the room. Why the hell is Jessica in here?! The teacher has that "confused" look upon her face and Jessica announces what it seems like the whole room, that her schedule was changed... Yay, this should be fun.