Chapter 8

Lunch is exactly what I need right now. No one can bother me.. Ugh great except - "ABBY !!" Maggie and Grace scream from across the Cafe. They run towards me and I try to find a way around them, but fail. "Hey guys. What's up?" I ask. "Oh nothing, besides how everyone's talking about YOU AND KEVIN !" Maggie screeches. "WHAT." I say speechlessly. "Some people saw Kevin and you talking in home room and I guess spread the word." Grace explained. "I can't believe it." I walk away and sit at our usual table, where I can see Kevin. He's talking to his friends and as I kept staring, one of his friends points at me. Then another one starts to walk my way as Kevin is mouthing "no dude, don't!" And then the friend arrives at my table. I don't necessarily know this guy, but I see him around school. He's an asshole, an asshole named Kyle. "Hey girl." Kyle try's to talk smoothly. I say nothing. "So, I here you and my buddy Kevin are hitting it up." I look him dead in the face. I may or may not have scared him. "Ok.. Well if you need someone else to you know, talk too, hit me up beautiful." Kyle said licking and biting his lips. "Shut the hell up, asshole." I announce loudly, making a scene. "What did you just say to me?" Kyle asks. "Get the fuck away from me, I try to stay away from guys like you." "Guys like me? What does that mean?" "It means that I avoid ignorant dicks as yourself."

"Listen bitch, I don't know who the hell you think you're talking too, but you can-"

And I get up, leaving my food tray, and Kyle behind as he was talking mid sentence. As I get up I observe around the Cafe, everybody is watching me, I guess they saw the scene with Kyle. Honestly, I don't give two fucks right now.