Chapter 9

I walk out the Cafe doors pissed, but yet feel proud for sticking up for myself. When I walk out people outside wonder their eyes over to me, and start to mummer about me to the person beside them. The 4th period bell wrung, but I ignored it. I seriously don't want to attend 4th period, because of Jessica. But I'll be a good person, and go. As always, I'm late. I arrive at the door, knock, and wait for Daniel to answer the door. I storm in and take my seat next to Jessica. Jessica stares at me and laughs. I roll my eyes and turn to her and say "What." She turns with her mouth open. "Excuse me?" She asks. "You heard me, what the hell are you laughing at?" Man, I'm on a roll today. Everyone is just getting on my damn nerves. "Bitch, I'm laughing at you. How can I not laugh?" Jessica explains. "Well how about you keep your damn eyes to yourself, before they go behind your head." I say. "Are you threatening me?" "Oh God no. No, it's a promise." I intimidate her, life goal complete. "Well, how about you keep your nasty self away from Kevin. First of all he doesn't want you, and second he dates people like I, not you. I mean, ha, look at you." Jessica said. "I don't give a fuck." I say. And I get up, and sit as far away as I can from Jessica. I can't wait till next period. Music class. Best period ever. Music is what I honestly need right now. I drift out of focus from class, as usual, and think about next period. I wonder how many people I know are actually in music class. I don't know know many people by far, so I ignore the question. *BELL RINGS*

Yes ! Finally out of this class. As I walk to the door, I almost trip. I wonder from who. As I turn around, Jessica has her foot out, and her face is lighten up with a huge smile, and she waves. I flick her off and walk out.