21 - homophobic old man

After the group got back to the cabin, dried off and warm, Bev suggested they go into the small town near the cabin to go check it out. It's a small town and Main Street is lined with small vintage shops other stores.

They all piled in the car, and Bev drove to the small town. After a short drive Beverly parked the van in front of a candy store. The losers hoped out the van door one by one.

"So where do you guys wanna go?" She asks the group who are looking around them to find a good store.

"How aboooooooooooout...I don't know what is there even? Chiropractor, candy store, 'bobs big train store', '101 vintage', I DONT KNOW JUST PICK ONE" Richie replies not really helping with the decision "OOO MOVIE THEATER"

"We can go to the movie theater in a little bit because right now iiiits" Bev says pulling her phone out of her pocket "3:45. The next movie is some random movie at 4:15"

"CAN WE GO CAN WE GO CAN WE GO-"

"YES RICHIE, WE CAN GO"

Stan makes a weird face "Isn't that a waste of time??"

"NO!!!" Richie basically screams

"Ok DAMN! I guess it'll be fun"

"Yaaaaaaaas" Richie squeals

"Well that was really gay" Bev says to Richie leading the group into a thrift shop

"Yeah cause I am gay"

The losers file in the thrift shop spreading out in different directions once they get in. Bev darts to the woman's section, Ben and Stan go to the books, Mike Bill Richie and Eddie wander into a random isle.

"Oh my god we all HAVE to get some snazzy lookin' glasses" Richie says taking some huge thick rimmed heart shaped sunglasses off a shelf

"Oooo I look pretty damn hottttttt" Richie says looking at himself in a small mirror and pulling his phone out of his pocket to take a picture "Guys PUT SOME ON"

Group chat

Richie: guys do I look spicyyyyy

Beverly: WAIT WHERE DID U FIND THOSE

Eddie: Bev get over here quick he's about to pop the tag off and steal them

Bev finds Richie mike bill and Eddie by the sunglasses. Stan and Ben follow behind her.

"Oh shit we are ALL buying a pair!"

• • •

Once 4:15 rolls around, the losers head to the movie theater to watch whatever movie is playing. Eddie prays it's not a horror movie, he hates those.