Subhanallah

*A STORY WORTH READING*            

You memorize the Qur'an and you forget, and then you memorize and again you forget.

A true story of a 28 year old sister who is still memorizing the Qur'an. This is how she tells her story:

I used to memorize the Qur'an in a whole year and then I forget. I stayed in this situation for four years and then I got married. I stopped memorizing and abandoned the Qur'an. I preoccupied myself with my husband and my children. I entered in the waves of the world and its worries. My life was full of continuous problems. Once I come out from this problem, I find myself entering into another one. I could not raise my head up because of all the worries which are all over me. It was very severe and I cried alot, until I became very sick and almost die. I was tired of my life and the world and what was in it. The hardship of living weighed me down to exhaustion.
Until I heard this ayah:

*{And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind}*

This ayah was a simple definition of what was happening to me in my life. Although I tried my best to please those around me, I did not enjoy their satisfaction or pleasure. It was just a continuous pain.

So I returned to the Qur'an, and the doors of good were opened, and the doors of evil were closed. I began to study memorization of the Qur'an, and repeating the ayahs the whole day. When I prepare food, when I arrange the house, when I arrange the needs of my children, when I sit in meetings of friends and family members.

In that year I got cured from the sickness which was always with me. I changed my seat from the waiting room of the doctor to the seat of learning the Qur'an.

The discontent which was turning me around the flame of pain every day, was replaced by a deep satisfaction that Allah Rewarded me. There is no better blessing than that.

The chaos that I was living in, was replaced by a very organized life. I started to organize my Qur'an lessons,  today Tajweed, tomorrow Tahfeedh, and so on. Also those around me started to organize their lives. I turned my life upside down according to the Quranic perspective.

There is no life without problems, because Allah has Created us in a world of calamities. But now I can find the solutions to my problems, because I am more aware and more wiser.
My life changed completely because of the Qur'an.

You might be saying what is the point of her memorizing the Qur'an and then she forgets?

I say she is washing herself with the Qur'an day and night, with its purity and fragrance.

As Allah the Almighty Says: *{Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.}*

Remember in learning and memorizing the Qur'an you are at the beginning of the road which has no end, but you will always be pleased. Because all those who have memorized are aware that they memorize and forget and memorize and still forget. But even though they still keep on memorizing. If you want to live a pleased life, then you have to be attached with the Qur'an.

*So sell ​​yourself to the Qur'an and see how it will change your life completely. Start today and let the Qur'an change your life forever.*