Happy Married Life

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ
MOTIVATIONAL STORY

A man was complaining to his friend about his wife,
"I don't even know why I got married, i don't recognize my wife anymore, she always looks untidy & tired & has a continuous frown on her face. I don't even feel like going home anymore. We don't even know what to say to each other."

His wise friend advised, "Hey man, stop admiring all the women on ur facebook feed & listen to me carefully., I guarantee if u do what i say, u will see a complete transformation. Phone ur wife - tell her u're taking her out & that she must dress up for the occasion. On the way home buy her a gift even flowers & chocolates will do."

"Sure," replied the man. There's no harm in doing what u say. I'm curious if it will even work & bring the spark back."

"Definitely, it will" replied his friend.
"Aиϑ don't forget to put ur phone on silent ,dress up & smell good for her too."

When he returned home, he was shocked to see his wife.He had forgotten how attractive she was. He handed her the gifts, took her in his arms & told her how beautiful she looked. Her eyes lighted up & she flashed him a beautiful smile thanking him for the gift & the night off from cooking. She had completely transformed from the worn out women he was used to coming home to.

"Wow!" He thought to himself. "I need to do this more often."

True to his word, he put his phone on silent. As a result of no distractions & the genuine longing of wanting to spend time with each other, they connected & the flame of their marriage was sparked once again.

Showering each other with loving words & actions, making time for one another, giving gifts , genuinely complimenting & appreciating each other does wonders in a marriage.
Life is a great hustle & bustle. Children..work..deadlines...bills...it never ends.

But make time for each other. Take comfort in one another. Support one another. Work tirelessly at one's relationships giving more than taking. Life becomes so much more beautiful when we truly care, share & love one another & when it's done solely for the pleasure of اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala, relationships bloom & become simply amazing.

May اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala bless all married couples with true love that continues to Jannah.
May اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala bless all those who are desirous to get married with compatible , loving spouses.
Ameen.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹

💞 TIPS FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE FROM THE SUNNAH OF RASULULLAH SALLAL LAAHU ALAYHI WASALLAM

For a happy marriage do the following actions:

Make Salam to one another.
(Bukhari)

Give gifts to one another.
(Mishkat)

Smile with one another.
(Ahmad)

Share the same utensils.
(Nasai)

Use affectionate names.
(Daraqutni)

Read sura 25 verse74 abundantly & Recite YA WADUDU abundantly.

📝Mufti Abdool Kader Hoosen