Death

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY:
An easy way to ChAnGe..

There was a King a long time ago who had a vast Kingdom. Though he had a tremendous amount of wealth his heart wasn’t at peace. He decided to become a good Muslim. He heard of a pious man who many people went to for advice & decided to seek his knowledgeable counsel too.

When the King got there he asked him, "How can I become pious like you?"
The pious man told him to remember death 40 times a day for 40 days.
The King thought that this was very easy, thanked him & left for his palace. He remembered death 40 times a day for 40 days but yet no change came into his life. He was the same as before.
The King became angry & summoned the pious man to court.

The King told the pious man that he was nothing but a liar & that he should be killed for fooling people. It was decided that he would be beheaded the next day. But the pious man had a request. He asked if he could become the King for a day. He promised that he would not harm him in any way. The King agreed & made the pious man King for a day.

As soon as the pious man became the King, he went to the market & saw a man selling peanuts. He ordered the soldiers to catch him & take him to the palace.

When the peanut seller was brought to the court the pious man (who was now acting like the King) told him that he would be executed the next day. The peanut seller got so frightened he dropped all his peanuts. He started crying & asked what he had done. But the pious man repeated his verdict & got him locked up in jail for the day.

Meanwhile the pious man had requested the King to observe the peanut seller closely.

As the peanut seller saw his life coming to a hurried close, he forgot about everything else & started asking Allâh for forgiveness. Seeing it as his last day he prayed & did excessive Dhikr.

The pious man ordered the most beautiful prostitute of the city to be brought & placed in the jail with the peanut seller. She was brought & she asked him to commit adultery with her. The peanut seller started yelling at the woman to get away from him because he was to die soon & this evil deed would surely cause him trouble with Allâh.

Then the pious man asked the King if he understood what was going on. The pious man explained that when you really know that you will die, you will definitely stay away from evil deeds & engage yourself in the worship of Allâh.
Remembering death once properly is enough to change the life of a human being.

The peanut seller was of course released.

To the world you may be a billionaire, a celebrity or an icon. But to the Angel of Death, you’re just another name on the list!!

🍃🌹🍃
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “The one who remembers death most often aиϑ the one who is well-prepared to meet it; these are the wise; honorable in this life aиϑ dignified in the Hereafter.”
[Tabaraani]
🍃🌹🍃

Allahumma barik fil mawti
wa fima ba’dal mawt’

O Allah! Bless me in death
& in the stages after death
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹