Beauty in Dirty

*🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀*
*ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ*
STORY:

The Beautiful Flower in Dirty Soil

A little boy was enjoying the beauty of the garden at his home. His father had a good collection of rare & exotic plants which he grew with tender care.

The little boy was especially fascinated by a plant full of fine & fragrant flowers. He went near to the plant enjoying its beauty & the fragrance of its fine flowers. Suddenly he noted that the plant was growing in a heap of filthy sand. He could not tolerate the presence of dirt at the bottom of the plant with such fantastic flowers.

The little boy conceived a plan to clean the plant. He pulled the plant with all his might uprooting it. He then carried it to the tap & washed the roots in running tap-water till all traces of dirt were washed away. He then placed the plant on a clean stone & went away, thinking that he had done a great deed indeed.

Later his father came to the garden & saw the uprooted plant. Its flowers & leaves had wilted & the plant had almost died in the scorching sun. His son ran to him to exhibit his achievement. “I have cleaned it, Daddy”, he reported innocently. “It was placed in dirty soil. Now it is clean.”

The father showed his little son how his seemingly good treatment had almost killed the plant. He told him how he had collected the dirty soil & placed it all around the plant’s roots. That particular soil was the best nd only medium for the plant to grow healthily & produce fine flowers.

The little boy was sad that the plant had suffered & withered by his action but he had learnt a valuable life lesson
🍃🌹🍃

Pain, poverty & illness may cause agony in our life.

The sight of successful people may make us depressed & envious.

But just as a great gardener mixes the right soil for each plant, in the same way اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala provides each of us with the best environment required for our optimum spiritual growth. Our circumstances may appear to be unpleasant to us or we may even complain to اللَّهُ Subhana wa Ta'ala about our plight , but our most Kind & Loving Lord in His infinite wisdom knows always what is best for us in the correct dosage.
🍃🌹🍃

But perhaps you hate a thing
aиϑ it is good for you;
aиϑ perhaps you love a thing
aиϑ it is bad for you.
Aиϑ Allah Knows,
while you know not

[Qur'an :Al-Baqarah - The Cow - 2:216 (Sura: 2, Verse: 216) ]
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹