Judging

🍀بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🍀
ﷺ ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ♥̸̨͡🍃ﷺ

STORY: Judge Ye Not

There was an old man who lived in a village . He was very poor, but even kings were jealous of him because he had a beautiful white horse. He was offered fabulous prices for the horse, but the man would say, “This horse is not a horse to me, he is a person. Aиϑ how can u sell a person, a friend?” The man was poor but he never sold the horse.

One morning, he found that the horse was not in the stable. The whole village gathered & they said, “ U foolish old man! We knew that someday the horse would be stolen. It would have been better to sell it. What a misfortune!”

The old man said, “Don’t go so far as to say that. Simply say that the horse is not in the stable. This is the fact; everything else is a judgment. Whether it is a misfortune or a blessing I don’t know, because this is just a fragment. Only Allah Knows what is going to follow it! ”

People laughed at the old man. They had always known that he was a little crazy. But after 15 days, suddenly one night the horse returned. He had not been stolen, but had escaped into the wild. Aиϑ not only that, he brought a dozen wild horses with him.

Again the people gathered & they said, “Old man, u were right. This was not a misfortune, it has indeed proved to be a blessing.”

The old man said, “Again u are going too far. Just say that the horse is back … Allah alone Knows whether it is a blessing or not? It is only a fragment. U read a single word in a sentence – how can u judge the whole book?”

This time the people could not say much, but inside they knew that he was wrong. 12 beautiful horses had come …

The old man had an only son who started to train the wild horses. Just a week later he fell from a horse & his legs were broken. The people gathered again & again they judged. They said, “Again u proved right! It was a misfortune. Ur only son has lost the use of his legs, & in ur old age he was ur only support. Now u are poorer than ever.”

The old man said, “U are obsessed with judgment. Don’t go that far. Say only that my son has broken his legs. Nobody but Allah alone Knows whether this is a misfortune or a blessing. Life comes in fragments bit by bit.”

It happened that after a few weeks the country went to war & all the young men of the town were forcibly taken for the military. Only the old man’s son was left, because he was crippled. The whole town was crying & weeping, because it was a losing fight & they knew most of the young people would never come back. They came to the old man & they said, “U were right, old man – this has proved a blessing. Maybe ur son is crippled, but he is still with u. Our sons are gone forever.”

The old man said again, “ U go on & on judging. Nobody BUT Allah Knows! Only say this, that ur sons have been forced to enter into the army & my son has not been forced.
But only Allah,
Al Adheem- the Magnificent,
Al Khabeer- the All Aware,
Al Hakeem- the All Wise,
Al Aleem- the All Knowing Knows whether it is a blessing or a misfortune.”

Judge ye not, my friend. Take a situation & a person for what he/she is. Don't look too deeply & jump to conclusions. Keep ur mind open & see everything for what it really is at that moment.
Never judge because "Once u judge u have stopped growing. Judgement means a stale state of mind. Now the movement has stopped, the effort to know more has stopped, the effort to grow has stopped. U have already made the judgment & it is finished."
Our eyes & heart should function as a clean mirror. A mirror has no prejudice, it reflects things as they are.

May we all strive towards attaining these enlightening qualities & leave the judging only to اللّه
Subhana Ta'ala.
May we remember to praise Him in all situations & conditions because He alone Knows what is good & bad for us.
ALHAMDULILAAHI ALA KULLI HAAL.
Praise be to Allah in all conditions!
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹