6

The girl shifted her sight to the monk and Sesshoumaru repeteadly. She has no idea what did Sesshoumaru mean by that. Suddenly she got his hand wrapped around her waist and he dashed backwards while swinging his other hands. Suddenly lights that moved like a whip appeared and it destroyed everyhing in its reach. OMG... NOW THAT'S ONE HELL OF A DEMON POWER.. The girl thought.

The destructive light hit the monk but suddenly a black shadow jumped out right from it. It was so fast, even her (e/c) eyes couldn't followed the movement. Sesshoumaru landed outside the Shrine. The red sky slowly has turned dark, but the lights from the city lighten up the view. She could see a shadow walking out from the Shrine.

"Ah.. So it was you.. " Sesshoumaru mumbled. The girl didn't have any idea about the shadow in front of them. When her vision was clearer, she could see a girl in a marron and white kimono walked out. Her red eyes gleamed in the darkness of the night. Her hair were tied in ponytail although it wasn't long.

The woman didn't gave any answer. She let out of a handfan with beautiful red stripes on the white fabric. She swung her fan and let out strong winds. It was like the one in the school?! The girl thought. "I thought you already got your freedom, Kagura.." Something must be happened in the past between both of them, but it's a secret that only he held.

"Oh! Lord Sesshoumaru! If you know this girl, then you can ask her how to go back to your space and time!" The girl said excitedly while keeping her balance in his arm.

"Hmm.. That dull eyes.." The girl followed his words and stared at Kagura's eyes. She didn't understand what did he mean by that. Kagura's red eyes were still gleaming in the night but something was off for Sesshoumaru. While he was busy with his mind, The woman attacked again, this time, with a harder wind. However, Sesshoumaru didn't attack her back and he just dashed back and landed on the Torii gate.

"Ugh.. If you cannot ask her, let me ask her!" The girl forced to opened Sesshoumaru's grip and she did it. Then she landed smoothly on the land and ran towards the woman. "HEY YOU! Are you Lord Sesshoumaru's friend??" Somehow the woman didn't bat her eyes towards the shouting girl. Kagura was keep on attacking Sesshoumaru and made a lot of damage around the area.

"Helloo~!! Answer me!! I need to send Lord Sesshoumaru back to his time!" The girl was keep shouting. While Kagura was unleashing her attack towards Sesshoumaru that currenly the path that the girl was taking, she was able to avoid that attack easily. Of course, These thing caught Sesshoumaru's eyes. I thought she won't be able to do anything.. That sentence went through his mind. "Aaarghh Reallyy!! This woman!!" The girl screamed in depression because she couldn't get Kagura's attention at all.

The girl decided to give the woman a little bit reminder of her presence. She took a way around to get closer to the woman from her back. It went smoothly and she landed a high kick towards Kagura's head until she was flew away. When the woman was still in the air, the girl ran for her again and gave her another kick on the middle part of Kagura's torso so she could stopped the momentum. At least, she thought so, but instead, her kick only gave the woman another momentum to fell at another direction. "OMG! Don't die please!!" The girl shocked at what she did and she hoped that the woman would still be able to talk to them.

The girl ran to Kagura's body that laying helplessly near the shrine's entrance door. "He-hey.. are you okay??" She sat down on the floor. She took Kagura's shoulder onto her lap and turned her face to her. Suddenly, she saw that Kagura's skin has turned into woods. "eh? Is she a wood since the beginning?" She mumbled.

"Shikigami.." Sesshoumaru stood right behind the girl and Kagura's body.

"Eeeehhh???" The girl squealed. Then, Sesshoumaru took Kagura's lifeless body by the neck. He crushed it and the form changed again. Now, it looked more like a small simple wooden doll. "So.. we were fighting for nothing..?" The girl said. But Sesshoumaru didn't give another answer and just turned his back and walked away.  "Fine.." The girl huffed and followed, but suddenly the man stopped and she hit his wide back in result.

"Oh.. my.. god... my shrine.." A priestess with a long wavy light blue hair was standing under the Torii gate, staring at the shrine that already in a bad shape due to the previous battle. Jer groceries were dropped to the floor due to her shock. "You... YOU MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!"

sigh.. I should take it over from here.. The girl thought. She took a few steps passed Sesshoumaru and stopped in front of the priestess. "I presume you're the true owner of this shrine.."she added. Sesshoumaru was surprised with her action. He realized that he's not the type that would do the reasoning like that. He used to think that something like that was a real pain in the ass.

"Of course, little kid.. Who else could it be?" She answered meanly. The priestess glared at the (e/c) orbs.

The girl sighed. "Well, we just encountered an imposter that caused all of this damage.." The girl showed the wooden doll that was supposed to be the shikigami medium in her small hands. "I will pay for the damage that they caused.. but, could you tell us something, about the exorcism that you did  towards a demon from the past.. and about this shikigami.. because it took the form of a friend from the past.." She added.

"Wooden doll..." The priestess took the doll and observed it. "Follow me.. I will explain it for you.." The priestess walked passed the destroyed shrine, to the small path behind it, followed by Sesshoumaru and the girl. The path was lighten by the traditional dim lantern along the way. The lantern was made of stone and it got a very traditional design on it.

Along the dirt path, The girl seemed to be busy with her phone. "What are you doing?" Sesshoumaru asked. He moved his face closer to her in order to see the phone screen better.

"I'm cleaning your me-.." But, too bad, the girl didn't realize that his face was really close to her until she turned her face to the right and her lips hit his left cheek softly.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello~ thank you for reading this part too~

I hope you like it.. ><