36

Waiting while hearing so many explosions around the area surely stressed the man that was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the door. As the girl was sleeping safe and sound, the man couldn't stop swifting his gaze between her and the main door in the room.

Suddenly a few minutes of silence occurred, but it feels like hours for him. He's guessing the possibility of the silence. Does his men win? Or all of them were already killed? He's waiting in precaution.

Not long after that, the main door opened slowly, and an unfamiliar man walked in. His eyes were golden and rage was shone from it. He didn't seem pleased when he saw Hyotaro. He's wearing a full armored white kimono with a sword that was hanging on his waist.

His silver hair were flew gracefully by his motion. He's not only otherworldly strong.. but also otherworldly gorgeous! Hyotaro could felt the enormous energy that were spreading from that man. Then he stood up and facing the man. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"That girl." The man with weird facial marks pointing at the limp girl behind Hyotaro. "She's belong to me."

"Oh yeah? Too bad, I'm going to be her husband soon. So I think she belong to me." Hyotaro threw his regular smirk at the man. In his mind, he felt that this man is familiar, especially his silver long hair.

"She never agree to marry you."

"So do I.. but the deal is already on, so I don't have any option but to protect her from an intruder like you."

"Then, I'm gonna take her by force." The mysterious man dashed and vanished from Hyotaro's sight. He's fast?!! He thought. Hyotaro is known by his speed in a fight. This is the first time he saw someone that's faster than him.

When he felt a slight wind from his left, he bent over. As expected, The mysterius man tried to claw him with his long pointy bloody nails. Hyotaro then caught the man's arm in order to lock his moves and flew a strong punch on his midsection.

The greenish yellow orbs widened. By adding velocity to his fist, the force that he gave in the punch usually will threw almost anything, but this man before him, he didn't move any inch. Realized that he unintentionally opened an opportunity for his enemy, Hyotaro dashed backwards.

After securing the distance, Hyotaro thought that he's already safe, but the truth is, the mysterious man immediately came to him and grabbed his neck. Suddenly loosing the air, he grabbed the man's hand tightly. WHAT THE FUCK?!!

The mysterious golden orbs were only locking his gaze on the greenish yellow one, as if it's reading his mind. Then, the mysterious man opened his mouth. "I smelled your scent on her. What did you do to her?" His voice may be calm, but his grab on Hyotaro's neck was getting stronger.

"Haha-" followed by a cough, Hyotaro tried to say a word. "I played.. a little.. with her.."

"Your game made her cry... it must be not a fair play.." It only took a while before the mysterious man finally threw Hyotaro. His body hit the door and a loud sound of the crashed door was heard. Luckily the door was also helped Hyotaro reduced his falling speed on the hallway floor.

Laying on the ground, Hyotaro tried to bare the pain that he got from the impact. Still laying on the hallway floor, he opened his eyes only to see the starry sky. Wait.. where's the roof?? He quickly stood up and looked behind his back. Expecting the usual gray classic hallway, he only found the whole mansion was destroyed. Leaving only her room that was still in one piece. He swifted his gaze from left to right, trying to find any servant or man alive but all that left were dead bodies. What in fresh hell this guy is?? He froze in place, couldn't believe in what he just saw. "Who.. are you?"

"I'm The Great Demon Dog, Sesshoumaru, her ancestor." Sesshoumaru walked passed the man while holding the girl in his arms. He also took back his fluffy fur and put it on his right shoulder, the spot where it belongs. Then he dashed and flew with the wind of the night, leaving the man in a complete solitude.

"Young lady is back!!" "Omg really?? She's supposed to be in the Kiyonobu mansion, right??" "Yeah but a mysterious man brought her back! Even the Lord couldn't do anything about him!" "Damn! That means this man is stronger than our Lord! Who is he might be?" The servants got a sudden task, right after Sesshoumaru barged into her mansion.

With the girl in her arms and his intimidating aura, the servants were confused and scared. One of the maids were managed to call for the girl's father. Yoshihide and Kirisagi were also ran to the foyer to saw the mysterious man. "Ah.. Lord Sesshoumaru.." The heavy familiar voice greeted the mysterious man, it was her father. The servants were getting more confused with the situation between them. "Anyone, please prepare a room for my daughter.. and also for this man.." That was the sudden task for the servants.

The father walked closer to Sesshoumaru. He's already changing into a white robe with blue sky pajama under it. The two tall men were facing each other, but their attention were on the sleeping girl. Her father ran his finger on his daughter's cheeks. "She had a rough time, wasn't she?" He mumbled. Sesshoumaru didn't reply to his words. He's actually pissed with the man in front of him. He's also the one that separating him from his little helper, besides the mysterious man behind Inuyasha's appearance. But, he didn't want to make a show with him, yet, he just want to let her rest for the day.

"Master, The rooms were already prepared." One of the servant came.

Sesshoumaru didn't took any seconds before he walked away without batting an eye from her father and followed the servant. Her father sighed and chuckled in his breath. "That attitude.. hahaha.. So she got it from him.." He smirked.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸