34

"My lord, The Black Fedora has caught the girl.." The butler of Kiyonobu family stood in front of his young master. "They put her in the dungeon, just as you said."

"I see." the crimson haired man packed the papers that were scattered on his table into a tidy pile. After that, he stood up and left his table while noted the butler, "I'm gonna check on her. You can continue your work." As the door closed behind him, he walked through the hall with the sickest grin on his lips.

Now I have the reason to punish her.

"LET ME GO!!" Sound of the rustling chains were echoed in the stone room. The interior wasn't any nice compared to the other room. Cold and wet from the dirty stone floor touched her skin and it made her urge of getting away bigger.

"Easy, little girl.. We're waiting for someone here.." said the tall man with black fedora that covering his raven messy hair. His sharp eyes were looking at her without any mercy.

Meanwhile, the other man that was shorter but also wearing the same fedora, walked closer to her from his spot. His black boots were making disturbing clicking sound. "Oh my.. you should be nicer.. she's scared.. don't worry, miss, we were hired to catch you, not to kill you.." his big smile painted his childish feature, but she knew, he's as deadly as the other person. "I never thought thay we would encountered the little lady of Crimson Butterfly.."

When the man mentioned the name of her mother's group of assassins, she's finally aware of the several men in this room. They were another group of assassins  with a name of 'Black Fedora'. They are not as big as her mother's group, but people in the underworld were talking about them these days for their clean job.

"Ah.. black fedora.. I remembered now." The girl that was focused on the disgusting floor, now fixed her gaze at the men. "The clean newcomer.. hahaha.." her chuckles made the men confused.

The other men were just standing and keeping their composure, but the childish one seemed to have more interests in her. "We're actually not that new here." He laughed and he added "To be honest, I'm kinda curious about you.. how does it feel to live as the greatest criminal in the whole country??"

"nothing special." she replied shortly. Her chuckle has vanished from her face. Her gaze turned serious and sharp.

"Ah~ that's not fun~."

"Cut it out, Blink! You'll spill our information if you can't keep your mouth shut!" Another man with a bulky appearance spoken up. He made the smaller man walked back to his place but still got his smile on his face.

The wooden door finally opened. All of the men that were in the room now got all of their attention on the man that was walking in. His greenish yellow orbs were scanning the room before it met her (e/c) ones. "Aw, darling~ You're back." With a grin that she never saw before.

"The fuck..?" Curse words automatically came out from her lips. The steps that he took made her moved closer to the walls behind her. She's now aware that the chains and the statement where The Black Fedora didn't mean to kill her were meant for something else. Is he planning on killing me by himself??

One of the bulky man of The Black Fedora came forth, blocking Hyotaro's way. Surprised with the man, Hyotaro said "Ah.. You may go now. Thank you for your hard work."

The big man then bowed before him and replied "Thank you for using our service. We're looking forward for our next project." With his statement, the other members of The Black Fedora walked out from the room. Then they closed the big wooden door, leaving the girl and Hyotaro alone with their business.

"So.." Hyotaro put his hands on his waist. "Running away with a wounded leg and a pajama, I see. I'm not pleased." The girl kept silent with that statement. Couldn't wait for an answer, Hyotaro suddenly grabbed her chin and made her facing his greenish yellow orbs. "I demand an answer, little lady."

Now she saw him kneeling before her. His eyes didn't look so happy about her decision, but since when did she really care about his thoughts. She replied him only by rolling her eyes. "Oh~ now you keep your mouth shut, huh?" Then he leaned closer to her ears. Close enought until she could feel his warm breath. "Listen, you will get a punishment, and since I'm gonna marry you, I shall broke you for a little bit. So, you will learn to obey me, YOUR HUSBAND, in the near future."

When she heard the word 'marry', she felt a tremendous fear. Before she could hit him with her chained hands, Hyotaro already pinned both of them on the walls behind her. "What the fuck are you going to do to me?" The girl finally spoke.

Hyotaro seemed to ignore her words. He slide his right index finger from her cheeks, down to her colar bone while his left hand still pinning on her hands. "I prefer a woman in a sexy lingerie.. " In a split second, he pulled her pajama and tore it apart. Buttons were scattered around the room.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE??" The girl shouted at the man that kept ignoring her. He's only focused on her midsection without batting an eye on her face. "Delicate skin, right chest size, You're physically my type." Mumbling for himself, his index finger continued to trace her skin. Started where he left before, but stucked on her bra. He hummed shortly. "Hmm.. still prefer a sexy lingerie.." Once again, he pulled her bra and tore it apart.

Being exposed on her private part, the girl shouted again. "WHAT THE HELL??! GET OFF ME, YOU ASSHOLE! YOU BETTER STOP WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO OR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" His cold touch already sent shivers down her spine, and now she's completely exposed in front of him.

Hyotaro let out a loud sigh. "You know, darling.. I think I need to shut that noisy mouth of yours.." all of the sudden, Hyotaro also tore his shirt while still pinning her down. When he unbuckled his black expensive belt, the girl understood his horrendous intention that will left her deeply into depression.

"FUCK!! SHIT NOO! FUCK YOU!! DON'T YOU DARE TO DO THIS ON ME!!" she screamed and tried to kick him with her chained legs which is useless.

"I'm technically gonna fuck you right now.. so yeah, I'm a fucker.." Hyotaro closed his gap with her with a forced rough kiss on her lips.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I know.. I should put a cringe alarm for this chapter 😂😂