27

Solitude surrounded the area in a split second. "I have no friend before.." instead of finding and answer, Sesshoumaru just found another question that he needs to answer. Suddenly the thought of his little helper came to his mind. He's completely not aware about the time difference in that realm. He's right.. Why am I being reckless? I need to get back to her. Sesshoumaru turned his heels from the pathetic fox demon and left his castle. He turned himself into a form of an orb and flew away from the realm.

A small typhoon striked like a lightning from the sky. "My my.. he didn't left anything from you.." an unknown man appeared from it. Another man with a long white silver hair followed him from the typhoon. "I wonder what did you tell him.. it must be something that pissed him off.." the mysterious man chuckled.

"Inuyasha! Look at what your brother do! hahaha!" the mysterious man then left the dead body of the demon fox and walked happily around the mess. His mint kimono flew with his motion. "He's not only killed the king of this realm, but he also destroyed his castle and his whole army.. don't you think he's amazing?" The man seemed like he's having a good time.

"He's just showing off! Don't praise him too much!" The silver haired man that known as inuyasha finally has spoken. He let out a loud sigh at the mysterious man's action.

"Hahaha~ don't be jealous~ I'm not reviving you just for you to be jealous with him~" His answer only made inuyasha rolled his eyes.

"I know.. I'm not planning on staying here for long anyway." Inuyasha was just staring at the mysterious man that was playing with the dead corpses. "I'm sure Sesshoumaru is running back to that girl's place.. let's not wasting our time here!" He added.

"Nah~ you don't have to worry. This time, the girl's already staying at her arranged husband's place.."

"So.. in other words we have succeed in separating them?" Inuyasha's golden eyes were glowing in hope.

"I don't know.. I'm not sure.. if they're just an ordinary yakuza, it will be easy for Sesshoumaru to take her back, unless.."

"Unless what..?" Inuyasha couldn't hold the curiosity inside his heart.

"That yakuza family was also formed by an ancient demon like mine or the girl's family.." The mysterious man suddenly became serious. Inuyasha could feel it in his tone. "Inuyasha, let's go! This realm is gonna collapse soon." The mysterious man suddenly surrounded by a small typhoon and he disappeared along with the wind, leaving Inuyasha behind. Inuyasha then let out a sigh. "I should learn a teleporting skill like them.." as he walked away from the main door of the castle.

Back in the real world, Sesshoumaru was running as fast as he could to his little helper's house. Jumping over buildings and streets, he clearly remembered the way to her house. The memories of her was playing in his mind. He felt an anxiety when the thought of her weight loss came into his mind. He remembered it completely, she lost several grams just by being left for one night. The worst came into his mind, what if she accidentally starve herself because of him? Usually he would thought that someone like her is a real pain in the ass, but he didn't. His body and mind automatically concerned about her well being.

In the meantime when he's away from her, he's been thinking about any possibility of reasons for his affection towards her. Could it be related to the old woman that she saw in his vision? He also tried to recall anyone like her in his memories but he found nothing. Could it be that he lost his memories of that woman? For now, it's unclear. He only could hope that as time goes by, the pieces of his visions will give him tell him the truth.

He has passed the cities and now he's already in her property. Just a little bit more! Sesshoumaru made the last leap to her window after went through the woods and garden of roses. He opened it harshly, hoping to find her studying or just playing with her phone, he found an empty room instead. He stepped inside. The cold wind blew and flew the same pastel curtain. It seems like the sky was about to rain soon.

"(y/n)?" He called for her name. Suddenly he could felt a weird aching sensation inside his chest. "I'm back.. where.. are you?" He tried to maintain his voice as calm as he could. He scanned the empty room several times. He couldn't find any familiar furniture in the room besides the curtain, so he scanned the room.. again.. and again.

"(Y/n).." he called her name again. He took a deep breath before letting go another words. "I'm sorry.."he let his head hanging low, as if he tried to hide his face with the strands of his silver hair. He didn't notice that a liquid dropped on the bright marble floor yet his hand automatically rubbed his eyes. Then he take a look at his palm of hand and, it's wet. What is it? What's wrong with me?

Then he took another deep breath while lifting up his face. Find anything that she left.. any smell.. any trace.. anything that could take me to you.. Still trying to calm himself, he tried to find any trace that she left. Anything specific that only she has.

Her sweet blood.

A memory along with a clue went through his mind. I already left Mokomoko with her. Mokomoko will give me a signal once she's in danger. I better find them before it happens. Sesshoumaru turned his heels and went back to the window. The smell of the rain were already around the corner. It will take more time if I have to follow every trace of blood.. but if it's for her, it doesn't matter.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Helloo~~ sorry for the long updates TwT
I hope you like this part too~
And thank you for reading. Owo