52 - Finale

All eyes were directed to the Great Demon Dog that just walked in from the main door. The foyer were unexpectedly crowded with the men in black suit, not like its usual state. The men quickly made a way for him to pass.

A maid was already waiting for him at the main stairs. She bowed before passing the message from her masters. "Young Lady is in her room with her parents. Let me take you there."

"I can go there by myself." He stated before took a brisk strides through the familiar hallway. He rushed inside a particular room and saw only her parents were there, still in shock. "Move." The couple moved away from the bed.

Her beautiful skin started to turn pale as if the sun has lost its light. He touched her hand that was already stiff and cold. "No.. no.. Death doesn't suit you.." His fingers traced her figure. Up from the hand, his fingers made its way to her cheeks. "This cheeks used to be so red when I touched her like this.." he muttered. Her cheeks weren't as soft as before. Her condition broke his heart.

Sesshoumaru quickly reached the sword on his left waist. He drew his sword and the imps from the underworld was now visible in his orbs. In a split seconds, he swung the sword and cut the imps in half. Soon, the hideous creatures turned into ashes and vanished. His action was seen by her parents that were confused 'cause in their eyes, Sesshoumaru looked like swinging his sword towards nothing.

Sesshoumaru sheathed his swords and now he only have to wait for his little helper's reaction. Silence covered the room as they held their breath for something they're not sure about to happen.

"HOOO SHIT! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!" The little girl gasped and jumped out from her bed. Her screamed successfully surprised everyone in the room. She scanned the environment to saw her family members were blinking in shock. "Wait.. why are you guys look like a mess?" She pointed at her parents while tilted her head a few degrees. "Lord Sesshoumaru! What's wrong with th-" her mouth shutted when a huge figure fell on her and hugged her really tight. "What??? Lord Sesshoumaru??" The silver haired man hide his face on her left shoulders and he didn't move an inch. His grip were only getting stronger on her. Still confused, (Y/n) wanted to asked her ancestor about what did actually happen, but she stopped when she could feel something wet and cold on her shoulder. "Oh.. so I did died.."

The silver strands fell on her small figure. She took the strands and put it behind his ears. She gathered her courage to comfort the man and she finally did. "Don't cry ahahaha.. I'm here, Lord Sesshoumaru.." She stroked the man's head carefully, enjoying the soft touch of the silver hair that she used to see before.

Someone in the room cleared his throat and took all the attention from the couple. "Um.. we're still here.." the middle-aged aged man and woman had eyeing them for several minutes now. The girl's face turned red instantly. Sesshoumaru realized that the girl started to feel uncomfortable so he released his grip.

The girl turned her gaze back to the man in front of him. "So.. what's your plan our mission?? Ready to beat more demon's asses?? Or you already found a way to go back to the past?" The girl questioned excitedly. Her (e/y) orbs now shone brighter that before.

"I did figured out how to go back to the past.. BUT.. before that happen, you need to prepare yourself." Sesshoumaru's grin made her bewildered.

---

1 year later.

---

"Heyy!! Congratulation on being the best student in our year!" A long black haired girl approached and congratulate the (h/c) haired girl.

"Yeah! You must be proud of yourself!" A brown haired boy added. "Plus, you must see headmaster's face when he called your name! Sweat was falling down from his head when he met eyes with your parents and boyfriend! Hahaha"

"Lol! Yeah he's right! Here! I got it recorded!" Another boy showed his phone screen to (y/n) and played the video that they mentioned before. Laughter burst around the group of graduated students. This is going to be their goodbye after several years fighting together in the classroom.

For a girl that used to be alone before, she treasured this experience, being around people that finally accepted her existence without being scared like before. It's all thanks to her ancestor. He keeps encourage her on getting a friend even just one or two before she graduated. It turned out, she's actually able to befriended the whole students in her class.

"Oops.. here comes the boyfriend.." one of the friend tapped the girl's shoulder and pointed behind her back. A silver haired man in a turtle neck and black leather jacket approached the group. Pretty informal for such formal occasion, but since he's coming with the greatest yakuza family in the land, no one in the school can oppose it. "I must admit that his weird face tattoos were actually pretty cool.. should I get one like that too?" The brown haired boy added.

"You'll only get uglier, Nozomu.." The black haired girl replied sarcastically.

"Ey... mean.." The boy named Nozomu replied. Quickly everyone gets quiet when the man is already one step away.

"Are you done?" Sesshoumaru leaned closer to his girl. She only replied with a nod and a smile. "Great.. do you want to take a picture with them first?"

"Oh! That's a good idea!" Nozomu answered. He signed the group to move closer. "Come on! Be as crazy and flashy as we could, okay??" He commanded his friends but his request only answered by laughter. The girl handed her phone to her boyfriend. The group striked a pose as the man counted down. Unintentionally, the man smiled as he saw the students were smiling happily in front of the camera.

"Done. Here.." Sesshoumaru returned her phone and let them see the result. A bigger smile tugged on their lips, as a result of a good photo that he has taken.

"We should go now.. Your boyfriend is waiting.." The black haired girl hugged the girl. Before they left, she thanked Sesshoumaru for the good photo and ask the owner of the phone to share the photo later.

The girl waved at them before turned her heels facing the man. "Oh! Shall we take a picture together too?" The girl grinned.

"Us? Oh.. sure.." Sesshoumaru agreed. The girl put her left arm around his neck and the other hand held the phone. She pulled him closer. The man had no other choice but to leaned lower. "Smile as bright as you can, ok??" The girl requested. The man gave a small giggles, reacted to her weird request. The girl pressed the button and their moment freeze in the screen. Their happiness were captured beautifully. Even the cold-hearted Great Demon Dog was secretly be grateful for what he had now.

"Congratulation." Out of nowhere, Sesshoumau congratulated her. He intertwined his fingers around hers while leading her to her school gate, where a black limousine was already waiting for them.

"Eh? For?"

"Graduating, and become the best student in your year."

"You're the one that put those things as the requirements before we go to the feudal era!" The girl tighten her grip.

"Yes. I'm aware of that."

"So.. when will we go there??"

"Today."

"EHHH??? OH SHIT! WE SHOULD ACT FAST!" The girl pulled Sesshoumaru's hand so she could start her preparation as soon as possible.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for bearing with me up until now.. TwT
The epilogue chapter is coming soon!
Thank you for reading~