28

"Ugh.." the girl's slowly getting back to all of her senses. She could felt the warm touch of some kind of animal hair on her skin. Her hands moved around to check where she was exactly before she forced her eyes to open. Her right hand landed on something warm. In a split seconds, her eyes opened as wide as it could be. Her (e/c) orbs caught a form of a person right next to her, but the person was currently not facing on her side. Crimson hair?

The girl quickly jumped backwards and landed on the burgundy rug. Her orbs scanned the room just in a couple of seconds. Where the hell am I? She tried to remember where was she before ended in this foreign room. Before she could recall her memories, she realized that this room got a familiar ambience. She stood up to get a better look.

The room was dominated by red and mirrors. There're some hanging mirrors and also standing mirrors. There's also a part of the room that got a mirror walls. A red king sized bed were placed in the middle of the room and in front of it, there's a large sized TV. The room got an amaranth wallpaper with no pattern. Large scales beautiful painting were hanging on the walls. The room got big windows with no curtains.

The girl walked closer to the window. Hoping to find any clue about this place, all that she could see from the window was the sun that was rising. She also was greeted by the white sand and blue sea. A beach? She realized that since her house was in the middle of the city, this place must be so far from it.

"Wondering about where this place actually is?" A familiar voice was heard from her back. Greeted by the crimson haired man in a long red satin robe, she took a few steps backwards.

"Kiyonobu.. Hyotaro.." She glared intensely at him as if her (e/c) orbs were about to burn him alive.

"Good morning, darling~ I hope you get a good sleep in your new house." His smirk answered her question. She realized that you're in his manor now.

"After you tranquilizing me? HAH! Don't make me laugh!" The more he smiled, the more she despised that man. She knew that her situation is not good at all. She's aware of the fact that soon he will make her obey him.

"That's pretty funny, really~. Anyway, I never thought that you have that kind of clothing taste~" Hyotaro put his arms on his chest, but he scanned her from the head to the toe. He wanted to point it out since the beginning, but he just got the chance now.

The girl followed his finger and found herself in her homey panda pajama. Her eyes widened, she didn't realize it at all. "WHO DID THIS??" She screamed and covered her chest although she's still in her clothes.

"Why are you asking? Don't you think the answer is obvious.." Hyotaro smirked in his shrug.

"IT WAS YOU??!" The girl quickly took a table lamp that was near her and pointed it at Hyotaro like a weapon. She put a full defense this time although she knew that she couldn't rely too much on the table lamp.

"Ahahaha~ no need to worry about that~ we're gonna get married anyway, so what's the point of hiding it?"

"Who in fresh hell make that agreement?? I never agree to marry you!"

"Your parents did." His answer made her rolled her eyes. That didn't make her surprise at all, it's unexpectedly expected. "Anyway, I have moved all of your belongings from your old room." Hyotaro walked towards the main door of the room. He put his hands on the handles.

The girl just stood on the place where she was without moving an inch. What is he gonna do? Hyotaro turned back to her. He signed her to follow him. She didn't have anything to do so she decided to follow him, but leaving a certain gap between them. She still got the table lamp on her.. in case Hyotaro suddenly did something inappropriate.

Following the hall that got a grey and white mood on it, the girl could see that the owner of the manor is actually got the same classical taste like her parents. If only this is a traditional manor, it would be gorgeous.. Her geek soul's still kicking in.

Hyotaro finally stopped in front of a room that wasn't far from his room. He opened the double door and went inside first. The girl was still following cautiously in every step she took. But she went defenseless when she saw the interior of the room. The wallpaper, crystal lamp, and the position of the furniture, were placed exactly like how it should be in her old room. Even a random (f/animal) sticker on the wall next to her desk was exactly the same. She's amazed, but at the same time, his action creeps her out.

"Isn't it exactly the same?" He asked. Still, a grin was on his face.

She nodded, but one thing caught her attention. The thing that she left on her bed the last time she slept was still there. She promptly ran to her bed and grabbed that thing. She hugged it as tight as she could, just like she hugged the memories from the owner of the thing. Thankfully he also brought this fluffy thing in. Relieved, she promised herself that she would protect it.

"School.. How about my school?? I need to go to school.." the girl lifted up her face. She's still holding Sesshoumaru's fluffy fur in her arms.

"I have taken care of that. You'll no longer have to go to that filthy building. I already hired a private tutor for you." Hyotaro said while he's playing with some strands his long crimson hair.

"NO! I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!" The girl insisted. She knew that this manor will be her prison, so, a reason for school would be a great chance for her to run away.

"Listen, darling. I have checked your background and I knew that you have no friends there. You have no reason to keep going to that place."

"BUT-"

"This topic ends here! You should reconsider your situation, darling." Hyotaro's smirk suddenly gone. All that left was a killing atmosphere around him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello~~ hola~~
Thanks for reading this part~
Hope you like it hehee.. xD