8

The sunshine penetrated through the soft (f/c) pastel curtain. The warmth of it invaded the sleeping figure on the bed right next to the window. In her arms, there was a fluffy long fur that she hugged all night like a pillow. Slowly she opened her eyes and the first thing that she saw was the white fur pillow. I don't remember that I own this.. but well, it's so cozy. She hugged the fur pillow tighter.

"You better woke up.. it's already time for your 'school'.." A voice woke her up. She scanned her room, tried to find the clock and when she saw it, in 30 more minutes, her class would started. Quickly she jumped from her bed and started her morning routine.

Meanwhile, the man that were watching her sleeping form all of this time, moving from the stone window panel into her room. She scanned the room for more details in it. Perhaps the room could show more of her personality.

The room surely got a bright color. The room didn't show any sign of her interest for the feudal era of Japan due to the massive white corinthian pillars and the royal baby pink floral pattern on the walls. The white marble floors under the baby pink rug also added the western touch. Meanwhile her bed, it was a king sized bed with a luxurious design. The bed was facing the door but behind the head part, there was a big window, where Sesshoumaru used to sit while waiting for the girl. The bed also got flowers carved on the white painted woods.

The room also got several paintings on the wall, mostly, it was abstract. Her wardobe also got a white painted wood with a similar designs with the bed. In the other side of the room, there were some bookcases that filled with colorful books.

Sesshoumaru also looked up at the classic chandelier with the same white painted wood design. But the chandelier got the cristals that shaped into flowers, instead of carving it on the woods. The ceiling also got the floral pattern wallpaper on it with a floral carved woods on the edge. Sesshoumaru lost in his mind with all of this new thing that he just discovered.

"AAAAA!! WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES??" Suddenly the girl screamed in the bathroom. She realized that last night, when she fell asleep, she's still wearing her school uniform, but when she woke up, she's wearing her maroon night gown. Sesshoumaru just glanced at the bathroom door and decided to leave the girl.

The girl walked out from her bathroom, finished with her morning routine that was pretty weird.  She scanned her room and couldn't find Sesshoumaru in it. "geezz!! I was about to ask him about the clothes.." She scowled in her mumbles. She put on her simple skin care and a lip balm for today. After putting the things she needs inside her black school bag, she ran to school. Actually, she's only running until the front door of her house's door. A driver were already waiting for her inside a black car. "Mr.Kirisagi.. Sorry for taking so long.. uh. could you please drive faster today because I'm late again.. hehehe.." the girl grinned awkwardly.

"Yes, my lady.." The black haired man with a crimson orbs answered. Without any further words, he started to drive her. Along the way there, only silence between them. The girl already knew this man for around 4 years. All she knew about him was just he's their driver and pilot, for special occasions.

"Mr. Kirisagi.. your clothes seems a little bit dirty.." the girl had observed the man's black suit for a few minutes now. It's rare for the man to have a little bit dirt and a smell of the roses on him. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"I was.. chasing a rabbit, miss.." he replied shortly.

"Omg hahaha that's stupid.. but okay.." the girl put on her usual cheerful side, but she realized that something's off about him, because the only place where the roses grow around the castle was in front of her window. The girl then turned her gaze to the window and staring at the moving scenery. He must be knew about Lord Sesshoumaru's presence..

The school bell had ringing. Lucky for the girl that she arrived a few seconds before. Her school went slow but it ends just like usual. The girl didn't make any unnecessary contacts with the other student like she usually did. She also didn't find Sesshoumaru on the rooftop like yesterday when she had lunch. Maybe the man already left her for something better. The girl only sighed by her thought. If he really left, at least I don't have to make excuses when Mr.Kirisagi asked me about it..

The girl took small steps on her way to the front gate as Kirisagi was already waiting for her there. Somehow she thought that it would be better to tag along with Sesshoumaru like before, than going home with Kirisagi. Quickly a soft pink tint appeared on her (s/c) skin along with the heat. She shook her head to get rid of that giddy feelings when his image appeared in her thoughts.

Suddenly, her step stopped when there's a shadow of a long silver hair in the distance, near the tree outside the school area. "Lord..Sesshoumaru..?" She mumbled but the shadow vanished before she finished her words. It was so fast. She only could take the glimpse of the long silver hair. She's keep staring at the place where the shadow was, while hoping that it will appear again, even until she went in the car.

"My lady.. who is the guy next to you?" Kirisagi's familiar bass tone snapped her back to reality. She took a few minutes to calculate the meaning of his words.

"Huh?" Was the only thing that went out from her mouth, at least until she turned her sight and saw a familiar tall figure sitting next to her in the back seat. Her (e/c) widened just like her smile. "Lord Sesshoumaru!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Helloo~~ thank you for reading this part~
I hope you like it~ ><
Do you know that i continued this story while on my way to and from work? 😂😂
Welp.. for me, it's the most efficient time hehehe xD