13

"HAAHH!!" The girl jolted on her bed. She soon get rid of her pink blanket due to the sweat that was falling down on her skin. She looked down to check on her clothes and just like the previous day, she's already in her pajama. Then, her ears caught a sound of a closing book from the corner of the room where her bookcases were at. "Lord.. Sesshoumaru.."

The man just closed a book with a light blue cover with the title of 'Technology for newbie' on it. His glance switched to her. He stayed in his sky blue sofa with a wooden sculptures on it while still crossing his legs. The girl could see that Sesshoumaru was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. "A nightmare, perhaps?" Her rough wake up was welcomed by his gentle voice.

The girl nodded. "WAIT!! Did you change my clothes by any chance???!" She asked with a loud voice. This girl's really got no chill in the morning, The man thought.

The man just shook his head only to be replied by a loud relieved sigh. He's observing her pajama that got a corgi head pattern on it. This girl.. she likes dogs? He randomly thought. "School..." The man suddenly mumbled. The girl took a moment before realizing what did he mean by that. "You're not gonna panick over that thing today?"

The girl joltef for once more. "OH SHIT!" She shouted. Once again, she ran to the bathroom and opened the light pink wooden door. After 2 steps inside the bathroom, she stopped. "IT'S SATURDAY!!" She shouted from surprised in the bathroom.

The man took another book from her bookcase. He had spent hours on reading half of things in the bookcase while waiting for the girl to wake up. Thanks to the fact that he's a demon and he had a strong memory, so he could remembered all of the new information just by scanning. From the books that he had read, it's more obvious now that this girl was a geek of feudal era. Most of her books were about the life, culture, society, art, and historical events in the era.

Before he could start another book, the bathroom door opened and showed the girl. Her fist clenched and she didn't look pleased. The man didn't bother with that look. He just knew that her anger would never defeat him.. yet..

"Feels like my whole life has been a lie.." the girl mumbled and walked back to her bed. She let her body fell on it and continued to wrapped the pink blanket that she had. She rolled to the right and let her back facing Sesshoumaru. The man saw her figure that were laying there. He approached her and put his index finger on her shoulder and moved down to her ribs, following her shape. His cold sharp nails touched some of her skin and made her shivered yet she didn't bothered by it. She didn't have much thought in her minds except her needs of more time to sleep. Petite... The man thought.

Suddenly the main door of the room was knocked. A voice was heared from outside the room. "My Lady, it's time for your training.." A voice from one of the maid successfully awakened her.

The girl didn't gave a response to that. She even curled even more in her blanket before she took a pillow to cover her shout. "BUT IT'S A FREAKING SATURDAY! HHHNGG!" She didn't intend to let people hear it from the outside, but she obviously didn't want to hide her frustration over her sleep hour.

The girl went to an indoor training field near her castle after finished with her morning routine. She wore a black legging with a black tank top. She also decided to barefoot in case she needs more fraction. Her (h/c) (h/l) were tied into a ponytail so she could move freely.

Not long after that, a man with purple shoulder length hair came into the same room as her. He's wearing a white kimono and black hakama. He also brought 2 wooden swords with him. His presence of course got noticed by the teenager. "A sword lesson for today, I see.." the girl grinned.

The man in hakama lifted up his face, showing his mid-twenties face that got a sharp pair of fuchsia eyes. "I know you're not in the mood for training, (y/n).. But I demand your full concentration today.." the man said in a menacing way and threw one of the wooden sword to her. She caught it with just her right hand.

"You don't have to worry about that, teacher..." The girl's grin was getting wider.

In the other hand, Sesshoumaru was watching at the girl's training from afar. He sat on a branch of an evergreen tree and leaning on it. He played with his fluffy fur while watching at her movement. He realized that she's good in fighting, her reflexes and the way she swung the sword were in an expert level. But he knew that her power was useless in fighting demons. She will be deadly if she swung the Tessaiga like that.. He thought. Although it's been hundreds of years, Sesshoumaru were still admire the power of the sword that his half-brother had.

He turned his gaze to the only sword that he had now, the Tenseiga, the sword to resurrect the death and bring them back to life. It reminded him of the first person that he resurrected before. It was a little girl. The girl that he protect with all of his heart. The girl that made him went to the land of the dead just to bring her back alive.

He also remembered his sorrow when he knew that he couldn't save the same girl when she was about to be killed by age. The sorrow that drove him to the edge of desperation. So.. I sealed myself with Tenseiga in that mountain because of Rin? He went into a conclusion and also a solution.

Wait.. I sealed myself and Tenseiga must be protecting me in those years with it's protective barrier.. Then why did (y/n) able touch and even draw it out?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello~~ Thank you for reading this part too~ Hope you like it ><

I just updated the cover hehehe XD

Finally, a cover with my own drawing XD