7

"I'm cleaning your me-.." But, too bad, the girl didn't realize that his face was really close to her until she turned her face to the right and her lips hit his left cheek softly.

Her (e/c) eyes widened. Immediately, she moved backwards and freezed for a while, calculating the action that she just did before. When she finally knew what did she done, a pink tint colored her (s/c) cheeks. "I-I'm sorryy- I didn't mean to- I was just checking my balance.. hehe- Uh- Sorry!!" She bowed suddenly and then continued following the priestess, but now she took a few steps ahead of him.

In the other hand, Sesshoumaru just stood there. He touched his cheek and remembering the touch of that soft lips. He never realized that her lips would be that soft. Suddenly, he remembered the sensation of that soft lips before. Was that a deja vu? Or was that a touch of someone else's lips? However, he couldn't remember anything about it.

At the end of the path, there was a small house with a minimalistic modern touch. "Come on in.." The priestess said. "Do you want a cup of tea? or coffee?" She asked.

"I prefer tea..." The girl answered cheerfully. And then, the priestess signed Sesshoumaru about what's his preference, but Sesshoumaru just shook his head softly and signed 'no, thanks' with his right hand.

The priestess lead them to the living room and told them to wait there. The living room was painted by light peach and the furniture were mostly dominated by woods. There was a long sofa that were colored in green ochre. The sofa got a simple design, but matched with the coffee table in front of it. The girl took a sit on the sofa, meanwhile Sesshoumaru just keep standing, but he leaned towards the window that facing the courtyard.

The smell of brewing tea spread inside the house. Sesshoumaru was staring at the courtyard, meanwhile the girl that was sitting stiffly on the sofa still feeling awkward about the thing that just happened between them. Nothing could break the awkward silence between them at the moment, at least until the priestess came with a kettle and 2 cups on a tray. Then, she put the tray on the coffee table and pour the tea from the kettle for the girl and herself.

"So.. Could you please explain yourself first?" The priestess said.

"Ah.. I'm just an ordinary high school girl.. and he's a great demon dog that accidentally I released.. He wants to go back to his time.. so.. uh.." The girl explained but in the end, she just lost her words due to the last event that keep invading her mind. She took her cup of tea and sip it in an awkward manner.

"Okay.. But do you know, it won't be simple.. because to go back to the past, you need something that connects both the current time and the past.." She took a sip of her tea before  she continued. "Do you have that thing that will connect both times?"

"Uh.. We're still not sure about that.. Could you please explain more about the connector?" The girl answered.

"As far as I knew, there's no any specific criteria about the connector.. Besides, the thing already exist in the past and still present up until now... You know.. like.. it's impossible to recreate a dinosaur without any DNA that connects them.." The priestess switched her glanced between both of her guests.

"We're leaving now.." Sesshoumaru left his spot and went to the hallway of the house, without any further notice.

"W-wait! That's not polite!  Uh.. Thank you so much for your help, Miss.." The girl tried to reach for Sesshoumaru but he went too far. Then, she turned her gaze to the host and bowed down to her.

"You're welcome.. but how about my shrine?" The priestess stood up and followed Sesshoumaru to the hallway.

"Ah! Don't worry.. I already contact the constructors, they will come to fix it in the morning.. I also have covered up the payment so.. I hope it will help.." The girl took a few steps faster than the priestess and ahe reached the front door right after Sesshoumaru went out.

"Oh.. it will.. thanks.." After the priestess answered, the girl bowed once more and left the house. "Who said that she's an ordinary high school girl? It was far more peculiar than any other girl.."

The girl tried to keep up with the man's pace but somehow she's just couldn't. "Lord Sesshoumaru.. could you please wait? my feet is shorter than you, you know?" The girl complained in an inaudible way in her breath. The man didn't take a glance at her. He just keep on walking the previous dirt path.

When finally they reach the Shrine area again, Sesshoumaru lowered his height again, without any words, he signed the girl to get on his back again like before. The girl blushed but she was glad that Sesshoumaru was not looking at her way at the moment. Soon she get on him and he started to dashed and this time, he flew in the night sky. The girl didn't expect that he could actually fly, since most of the time, he would just jumped or dashed in a fast pace. But this time, he flew in a slow pace. Most likely, he wanted to enjoy the night sky.

His silver hair flew softly by the night breeze, often it touched the girls' face. No, it's not disturbing for her, instead, the silver hair was giving a soft sensation like silk. She just realized this, since she's not putting her focus on her book right like before. The fur that was attached to his right shoulder, also gave her a fluffy sensation like a pillow. Most likely, Her eyes were getting heavier by the minutes they spent.

In the other hand, Sesshoumaru could felt her breath was going steady in each passing minutes. He also realized that the girl had burried her face deeper in his back. Her grips on his shoulders were getting weaker. She's in her weakest state at this point, reminded him of the helpless Rin that he used to taken care of.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading this part too~
I hope you like it.. ><