Nice to meet you

Camila's Pov

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. It's 5:30 in the morning. I was feeling cozy in my bed I don't wanna get up. As i was about to drift off to sleep again I heard my mom outside my door.

"Sweetie wake up!" She shouts while knocking at my door.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said. I was getting out of the bed when i got a text message.

ShawnyMap👀 5:46am
Good morning!

5:47am
Ughh it's to early. I don't wanna get up

ShawnyMap👀 5:47am
Get your ass up and get ready! Let's go to school together. I'll pick you up so you can save gas and then the twins.

5:48am
I can afford my own gas but ok. I'll get ready and i'll text you my address. Later shawny!

I got up and started my morning routine. Then i went downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie" mom greeted me while handing me my coffee.

"Hi mom" i kissed her cheek. " i won't use my car today. Shawn's picking me up" i said. And she looked surprised.

"Who's Shawn?" She asked in confusion.

"He's my classmate. I told you i made friends yesterday. You'll meet him in a few minutes." I said then my phone rings.

"Hey Shawnyboy!" I heard him snort

"Hey Canola! I'm here. Let's go"

"Can you come in for a second? My mom wants to meet my new friend. And pleaaase don't call me that"

"Y-yeah sure uhm. Wait... uh ok i'm at your door"

I hang up the phone and opened the door for him.

"Hey!" I gave him a hug which he reciprocated. "Mom's in the kitchen. Come in" I lead us to the kitchen.

"Hi there! You must be Shawn" mom said offering a hand shake.

"Yes uhm Hi Ms. Cabello" and he shook my moms hand.

"Ok we're gonna be late" i said grabbing my bag.

"Bye mom" i said kissing her cheek.

"Bye Ms. Cabello. It was nice meeting you" Shawn said.

"Oh please call me Sinu" mom said with a smile.

"Ok sinu" Shawn smile and i grabbed him and walked towards the car. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped when i saw his car.

"Holy shitballs! THIS is your car?" I said while throwing my hands everywhere. Shawn went to the passenger door and opened it for me.

 Shawn went to the passenger door and opened it for me