We Made It

.............7 years later...........

Camila's Pov

"Mommy!..Mommy!...Mommy!"

I woke up hearing the bed creak and my body moving up and down. I opened my eyes and my little angel was jumping and smiling at me with his brown eyes.

"Mommy wake up! It's Christmas!" Timothy yelled and I smiled at his cuteness.

"I'm up baby.. where's mama?" I asked holding his hand and he layed down beside me kissing my cheek.

"Mama's in the kitchen.. she's making waffles. She told me to wake you up so we can bake cookies" he said smiling and  showering me with kisses.

He's so cute

I gave him a piggy back ride while walking downstairs to Lauren.

"The queen has arrived!" I announced while putting Timothy down gently.

"Good morning my queen" Lauren giggled giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Good Morning baby" I said and pecked her lips.

"Good morning mommy" Timothy answered back while eating his waffles.

We both giggled at his cuteness

"He's so much like you" Lauren whispered while wrapping her arms around me.

It's Christmas and we're in our mansion in Miami waiting for our guests to arrive.

"I'll just go take a shower" I said kissing her cheek.

When I finished getting ready I went downstairs and saw Dylan and their daughter Alex playing with Timothy.

"Hey..you guys made it" I said giving Dylan a hug.

"Yes we did..Alex say hi to aunt Mila" Dylan called and Alex run towards me.

"Hi Aunt Mila" she jumped and I caught her in my arms.

"Hi sweetie.. look how big you are. And you're so cute" I said kissing her cheek and she giggled.

"Hi y'all" Ally walked in and kissed my cheek.

"Hi Ally" I said hugging her with my left hand while the other held Alex.

I put Alex down gently and she ran back to Timothy.

"Look at them..all grown up" I said and Dylan giggled.

"Time travels so fast" Ally whispered.

The doorbell rang and Lauren quickly opened the door. Ashley, Dinah and Hayley came into sight.

"Oh my god! You guys are here!" I squealed hugging them.

"We won't miss this for the world. Besides we miss you guys" Hayley said hugging Lauren.

"So where's my favorite boy?" Dinah yelled and Timothy went running towards her.

"Aunt Dinah!" He yelled and Dinah picked him up.

"Hey Handsome..I brought you, Alex and Bella some gifts but we'll open them later, okay?" Dinah said kissing his nose and Timothy nodded.

Lauren went in the kitchen to help Ally cook and bake while the rest of us are in the living room chatting. They don't trust my cooking skills so they decided that I would be the entertainer for the day.

"So where's your wife DJ?" Dylan asked

"She's busy so she can't make it" Dinah said grabbing a pizza.

Dinah and Hayley didn't work out but they still managed to stay friends.

"I missed you guys so much" I said smiling at them.

"So when is your next tour Ms. Cabello?" Ashley asked and I smiled

"Probably after 2 months.. I just want to spend more time with Lo and Tim. " I said and they nodded.

The doorbell rang and Dylan opened the door.

"Yow it's Mr. and Mrs. Mendes with little Bella!" Dylan yelled and picked up Bella in his arms. We quickly ran towards them giving them a warm hug.

"Shawnyy!" I greeted wrapping my arms around him.

"Hi Mila" he reciprocated the hug.

"Hi Selena" I said giving her a koala hug.

"God your heavy" She said and I giggled.

"Tim say hello to your wife!" Dinah yelled while holding little Bella's hand and I slapped her arm.

"Too early DJ" I said and she laughed.

"Boo!"

I turned around and saw Ariana standing behind me.

"Sup Doc" Dinah said making us laugh.

"Hi Ari" I said kissing her cheek and hugging her.

"Am I late?" She asked and I shook my head no.

The Jaureguis and my family arrived just in time for dinner. This is absolutely the best Christmas I've ever had. All of my friends are here, my family's here and it's just perfect.

Of course we showered the kids  with Christmas gifts making them the happiest kids alive. While my friends and I sat on the rooftop just catching up with each other.

Its 1am and everyone went home, well except for my friends who drank so much wine and decided to stay the night.

Lauren and I were still in the living room not wanting the night to end.

"I had so much fun" I whispered sitting on her lap.

"Me too..I can't believe we're  actually here..we've come so far." she whispered back.

I leaned in and brushed my lips against her then sucked her bottom lip. We were kissing slowly and passionately, just enjoying each others' lips.

I broke the kiss and stared at her green eyes.

"We made it" I said smiling at her

"Yeah..we made it"

.......................END..................

I did it! I finished my first book!

Holy shit.

Thank you for reading :)

I enjoyed reading your comments and suggestions..

Thank you so much!!! ❤

...and I'm writing my second book now