Sleep Over

Lauren's Pov

It's 8 in the morning when my phone started to ring..

Fuck not agaaiiin...

Good morning Lauser! It was Dinah.

"What do you want Hansen!" I said groaning

"I need your help. I rented a mini bus and some tents I just need some help for the food and the drinks"  she said and I was confused on what's happening.

" Wait... You said we're having a sleep over. Why did you rent a fucking mini bus and tents?" I said rubbing my temples.

"Just get over here and I'll explain everything"  she said and hung up

What the fuck?

I knocked like a thousand times at the door and no one was answering.

"Dinaaaaahh!!" I yelled and I heard running and crashing and cursing..

"Come in!" She said grabbing my shirt and pulling me inside.

"What's going o.." i didn't finished what i was saying when I saw the kitchen.

"Holy fuuck.. were you robbed?!" I asked and she laughed.

"No stupid.. I was cooking and now you know why i needed your help" Dinah said pointing at the kitchen.

We saw the front door opened and walked in their Housekeeper.

When she saw the kitchen her eyes go wide, her jaw dropped then she covered her face with her hands and started crying while running towards the door.

"There goes your maid" I said laughing.

"Shut up.. just help me work this out. " Dinah said worried.

"Don't worry stupid. Next time call me before you burn your house down, okay?" I said and she smacked my shoulder.

"Ouch.. i was kidding you ass! Anyway, let's just buy some food that we can grill and eat." I said and she nodded.

"Wow I did not think of that" she said.

"I'm not surprised" i said and she glared at me.

"Kidding you big baby.. Now text the gang to meet us here at 2pm. By the way, where are we going?" I asked and she just smirked.

"You'll see. Now let's get the things we need and pack up" she said and I nod.

Dj🔥:
Meet us here at my house *address* at 2pm. Don't be late or you'll get your ass whooped!!!

Ps. Bring extra clothes and bikinis for girls 😉

....

Camila's Pov

It's 2 in the afternoon and we're staring at the mini bus outside Dinah's house.

"Uhh where are we off to?" I asked looking the twins.

"We don't even know but wow i'm excited as fuck" Ashley said