One Message Received

It was Saturday and i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing

"Oh fuck off! who is this its too early!" I said groaning when the sunlight hits my face.

"Get up and get ready you ass! It's 10 in the morning."Ashley said laughing.

"I thought we'll go to Shawn's at 2pm. That's why 10am is too early for me so leave me alone!" I said then cover my face with my pillow.

"Shut up and get up! Your mom's calling you."she said then hung up.

"What the.." i said when my mom called me.

"Camila get up! Your friend is here!" Mom said then i ran down the stairs with my pjs.

"What the fuck!" I screamed and they all laughed at me.

"Oooh your still in your jammies" Dylan said. "Girl get dressed we're going to the mall" Ashley butted in. "Or we can go with you wearing...THAT" Hayley said pointing at my pjs. Then they laughed again.

"You guys are assholes. You didn't even texted me that we're going to the mall this early." I said

"Karla Language!" Mom said while washing the dishes.

"Sorry mama. And you guys stay here i'm just gonna change. Where's Shawn tho?" I asked.

"He said he'll prepare the food and the home theater while we buy the movies we wanna watch." Dylan said. "Now Go Get Dressed. KAAAARLAAAA" Ashley said and Hayley snorted.

"I won't come with you guys if you keep calling me that!" I said and ran upstairs tripping at the steps while they laughed.

....

"Sooooo what movie should we watch?" Hayley asked.

"I think we should watch different genres." I said and Dylan nods.

"Yeah she's right. So uuhh this and this and this and this and this." Dylan said while grabbing different CDs.

"Ok we're good to go" Ashley said.

....

"Welcome to my Humble Home" Shawn said making us gigle while opening the door for us and lead us to the living room.

"Woah" was all that came out of my mouth.

"Its so cozy in here. I could easily drop and drift off to sleep" Hayley said.

"Come let's go to the theater" Sahwn said leading us to the back of the house and opening a wide black door for us.