Masquerade Ball

Camila's Pov

Lauren texted us that she will pick us up early in the morning and drop us off in rêver to get ready for the ball.

"Okay, these are your room key for the suites.. One for the girls and one for the boys" Lauren said giving us the keys.

"Thanks Laur!" Dinah said snatching the key from Lauren.

"I'll see you later" Lauren said walking out the lobby

"Wait.. you're not staying?" I said grabbing her arm.

"Miss me already?" She said smirking "I'll just pick up my little sister so she can get ready with us.. It'll be like a sleepover for her."

"Oh.. okay" I said and she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Be right back" She said and I nodded

Shawn's Pov

"So Hailee's not coming huh?" Dylan asked while laying on the bed in his bathrobe eating strawberries.

"I guess not. She's not answering my calls" I said stumming my guitar and writing the chords for our song.

"So how are you guys?" Dylan asked

"I don't know.. she acts like she's interested in me and then sometimes she ignores me" i said looking at him

"I told you she's trouble.. I heard her mom talking to my mom about Hailee sneaking out at night" Dylan said jumping off the bed. "Well.. I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready" He said and I nodded.

I should stop liking her. I should distance myself from her. She's trouble. I thought to myself but there's this feeling in me wanting to know her...everything about her.

I groaned and lay my guitar on the table and walked to my room to get ready for the ball.

Lauren's Pov

I was admiring Camila sitting on the bed in her bathrobe with Taylor laughing on each others faces. I can tell that Taylor likes her, she usually hides behind my back when we're surrounded by people she's not familiar with..but not with Camila.

"She'd make a good mom" Dinah said standing next to me.

"She's amazing" I said waving back at Camila and Taylor who was waving and smiling at me.

"Now.. let's do your hair" Dinah said pulling me in the living room.

We were all dressed up standing in the living room .

"You ready guys?" Ariana asked grabbing her purse.

"Let's do this" Dinah said while putting her mask on.

I grabbed my mask and put it on. I noticed Camila was not in the room.

"Where's Camz?" I asked Hayley who shrugged her shoulders.

I went in the bedroom and saw Camila standing in front of the mirror putting her mask on, her wavy hair on the side and I can smell her sweet perfume from where I was standing. She looked over her shoulder and flashed me her sexy smile.

 She looked over her shoulder and flashed me her sexy smile