See You Again

Shawn's Pov

"Okay Shawn..good job..uhh.. let's take five." The producer said and I nodded.

Fuck i'm tired

I stepped out of the recording studio and my manager gave me a pat on the back.

"Nice work" He smiled.

"I'll just grab something to drink across the street" I said smiling at him.

"I can get it for you.. what do you want? He asked and I shook my head no.

"I'll get it" I said squeezing his shoulder.

I don't like it when people are  servicing me, except when I'm busy. If I can do it, I will do it myself. Like a normal person.

I crossed the street with my personal security and some fans came running to me asking me for a picture and I nodded my head smiling at them.

They're taking pictures, selfies and videos of me and I don't mind. I love my fans. They're the reason I keep doing what I'm doing and they support me. I'm just returning the favor.

"Okay girls.. that's enough" John said stepping in front of me.

"Thank you guys" I said smiling at them.

I walked in the café and the smell of coffee lingers in my nose.

God I miss Brooke's

I went to the counter to order my drink. I was so busy looking at the menu that I didn't notice the brunette standing in front of me.

"What can I get you?"

I know that voice

I looked at her and she looked familiar. So familiar. I've seen those eyes and smile from somewhere.

She cleared her throat snapping me from my thoughts.

"You're staring.." she whispered then smiled.

"I'm sorry.. but uhh.. have we met before?" I said and she giggled.

"Hi Shawn" She said smiling and I remembered.

"Holy shit.. Lena?" I asked and nodded.

"Oh my god.. good to see you again.. I almost didn't recognized you. You look so different" I said smiling at her

"Yeah.. this is my natural hair..So glad you remembered me after you rejected me" She said giggling and I face palmed myself.

"Of course I remember you. I forgot to get your number on my cup that night that's why I didn't had the chance to call or text you" I said and John cleared his throat.

"Sorry to disturb.. but people are waiting" He said and I looked behind him and there was a long line of people waiting.

"Sorry.." I said but before I can order she beat me to it.

"Hot chocolate?" She asked and I nodded.

"What time are you getting out of here?" I asked as I gave her my payment.

"7 " she smiled

"D-do you want to uhmm grab something to eat?.. with uhh.. with me? Later?"

Fuck why do i stutter

"Yeah sure" she said giving me my  hot chocolate.

"I'll be back before 7" I said smiling at her. "See you later Lena"

"Bye Shawn"

When we walked out the café there were paparazzi and fans outside.

She made me forget for a second that I'm a celebrity now.

I smiled at the thought while John guided me through the crowd and back to the building.

....

Selena Gomez is my forever crush...

And Camila

Then Alisha Boe

And Zoe Kravitz

And many more...