One of Us

Camila's Pov

We're in the café to relax and calm our nerves down except for Dinah. She said she had something to take care of and she'll catch up with us. I was sitting on my seat and pulled out my phone to call Ariana.

Ringing...

"Hello?" Ariana whispered

"Hi uhm its Camila..Why are you whispering? Are you busy?"

"Yeah hi.. I'm still in class. I'll call when its over"

"Oh shit sorry.. uhm okay bye"

"So where is she?" Hayley asked sipping her coffee.

"She's still in class" I said eating my spaghetti.

"Oh.. we'll wait for her then" Hayley said and I smiled.

"So Dylan.. where's your cousin?" Shawn asked Dylan who was busy with his phone.

"She's in Japan" Dylan said not looking up.

"What's she doing in Japan" Shawn asked taking Dylan's phone.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Dylan said reaching for his phone.

"Answer my question then I'll give it to you!" Shawn said pushing Dylan away.

"Ughh fine.. She's spending time with her mom before she starts school here. Her mom was the CEO of some company there. That's all I know." Dylan said then Shawn gave back his phone.

"Thank you" Shawn said and Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Someone has a crush" I said and winked at Shawn.

"I don't have a crush.. I mean she's uhhm pretty and nice" Shawn said looking at his baked mac. I grabbed his face and stared at his eyes.
His eyes are wide and surprised at my actions

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you're not attracted to her" I said not letting go of his cheeks.

"I..uhh..I .." He stuttered and I smirked at him. I let go of his cheeks and went down on my seat.

"You like her" I said raising may eyebrows.

"Dude that's my cousin" Dylan said smacking Shawn's arm.

"Sorry.. I uhh I.." Shawn said looking disappointed.

"I'm kidding you ass!" Dylan said putting his arm on Shawn's shoulder "I ship it"

"Me too.. You look cute together" I said and Shawn smiled at me.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend right?" I asked Dylan and he shook his head no.

"Great so you have a shot at her" I said to Shawn and he nodded.

We were talking and laughing when Dinah walked in.

"Hey sorry.. did she left already? Am i too late?" Dinah said sitting down and giving Hayley a kiss on the cheek.

"No.. you're not too late. She's still in class" I said and she relaxed.