Goodbye Paris

Lauren's Pov

I went to the pool wearing a white tshirt and jean shorts.

"What took you so long" Dinah asked and everyone was looking at me.

Fuck

"I'm not really in the mood for a swim so I took a warm bubble bath" I lied.

"Oh really? So what's that on your neck?" Dylan asked smirking.

Shit I forgot about the hickey

"It's uhh..just a uhmm" I stuttered

I'm fucked

"Okay, pay up!" Dinah said walking out of the pool.

"You guys were betting on us?" I asked and they all nodded.

"You guys were taking too long to just change" Ashley said taking 100 dollars from Shawn.

"You guys are assholes" I said rolling my eyes.

"You love us" Dylan said winking at me.

"I'm starving" Ashley said walking out of the room. "I'll call room service it's dinner time!" She said picking up the phone.

We all ate our dinner and decided to watch a horror movie. It's already 11pm and Camila hasn't come out of our room yet.

"Damn Lolo you worn her out" Dinah said while eating a popcorn.

"We should wake her up. I bet she's hungry" Shawn said while typing something in his phone.

"I'll go wake her up" I said standing. I'm about to walk towards our room when we saw a very sleepy Camila already awake.

"Hi guys.. what i missed?" she said rubbing her eyes.

Everyone was quiet, too quiet. I turned around and looked at them. All wide eyes were on Camila.

"Holy shit..what happened to you?" Dinah asked

I looked at Camila and I realized she also forgot about her hickeys. Her neck and shoulders are full of green and purple love bites.

She quickly covered them with her shirt.

"Uhh.. I uhh.." she stuttered

"Damn Lauren.. it's not the end of the world" Ashley said and I glared at her.

I walked closer to Camila

"They know." I said staring at her neck and shoulder. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

"I'm not" she smirked.

"I'll call room service to bring you dinner and we'll put some ice on that while we wait" i said and she nodded.

We were packing up our things for tomorrow's flight back to Miami. Time travels so fucking fast. I was already in bed reading a book while Camila was almost finished packing.

"I'm gonna miss this place" Camila said while packing her clothes in her luggage.

"Me too" i said smiling at her

"Thank you for this trip Lolo. I really enjoyed it" she said while closing her luggage.

Camila pulled the covers up and cuddled me. Her head on my chest and arm on my waist.

"Your welcome baby" I said kissing her head.

"Good night love" she whispered

"Good night princess"

....

We were bringing our luggages in the living room when someone knocked on the door.

"I got it" Shawn said running towards 2 huge doors and opening them.

"Good morning everyone" Candice walked in greeting us with a smile.

"We're here to collect your bags and luggages and escort you to the airport." She said and we all nodded.

We were sitting in the lobby waiting for our ride when Candice  approached us.

"Hi everyone, you're service are right outside now waiting for you. Thank you for staying in rêver" she said smiling

"Thank you for having us" Camila said hugging Candice.

"It was our pleasure" she said hugging Camila back.

"Ms. Jauregui.." she said offering a hand shake

"Thank you Candice" I said giving her a hug

"Can I get a hug too?" Ashley said pouting.

"Of course," I said hugging her but she pushed me back.

"Not you idiot" she said and I laughed

Candice giggled "Of course" and hugged Ashley.

"Oh I wish that you're not married" Ashley whispered making Candice laugh.

"I'm not. I was just messing with you. But I do have a boyfriend" she said

"He doesn't have to know" Ashley said winking at Candice

"Okay! We gotta go" I said pulling Ashley away from Candice.

...

"I don't wanna go home!" Dinah said holding on to the car door while Dylan's pulling her towards the plane.

"Ugh fine.. suit yourself" Dylan said letting her go and running up the airstair.

"Dinah get your ass up here!" Hayley yelled.

"No!" Dinah yelled back.

"The door's closing you idiot! Get in here!" I yelled and she quickly ran up the airstair.

"Ladies and gentleman please fasten you seatbelts 'cause we're about to take off" the pilot announced

We were up in the air again and i looked at Camila who was staring out the window.

"There's the eiffel tower" she said

"I remembered our helicopter ride. That was really amazing" she said and I smiled at her.

"You guys went on a helicopter ride and you didn't tell us?" Dinah said.

"You didn't tell us there was a helicopter ride on your itinerary"  Ashley said glaring at me

"I have never been on a helicopter ride" Dylan said looking sad making me feel guilty as fuck.

"What does a helicopter look like?" Hayley said

"It was last minute! It wasn't included on my itinerary and you were all hangover as fuck so it's all your fault" i said and they all giggled.

"Dude chill.. we're just messing with you" Shawn said

"You guys really are an asshole" i said glaring at them but they just continued laughing.

The flight went on with us messing with each other, watching movies and sleeping..

We're almost home  i thought to myself. I looked at my friends and Camila who were asleep and I smiled to myself. I'm glad we all had fun.

Tomorrow we'll come back to reality

......