Not Our Little Sister

Camila's Pov

I was walking to the school's parking lot to grab my phone that I left in my car. Students were in their classes so the parking lot was deserted, except for the cars.

I grabbed my phone then locked my car when i heard someone yelled behind me.

"Hey beautiful!" A guy with an accent was sitting at the corner of the parking lot with 2 students smoking cigarettes. He looked old. Like he was in he's 30's.

"Where you headed sweetheart?" He asked walking towards me.

"Uhh class?" I said and he smiled. He was standing too close to me. I can smell the cigarette in his breath. He's staring at me and its creeping me out

"I see you here everytime, love. What your name?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

I pushed him but he's too strong. He wrapped his arm around my waist pressing his body to mine. I can feel his erection pressing on my stomach.

"Get off!" I yelled but no one was around.

"Come on just one kiss baby" he said and i gagged at him calling me baby.

"Get the fuck off!" I tried to free myself from him but he was too strong.

"Aye Matthew leave the girl alone" One of the students yelled but he just laughed.

"You're so hot and your ass...shit just thinking of your ass makes me wanna cum" he said and my eyes wear tearing up. I can't even shout for help. I was so scared.

"Pleaase.. let me go" i said and he shook his head no.

"You begging turns me on baby" he said kissing my neck. I can feel him suck my neck roughly and it hurts.

"You pervert! Get the fuck off her!" a girl yelled pushing him off me then tased him.

He landed on the ground his body shaking.

"Y-you b-bitch" he said still on the ground.

His friends ran off and left him alone.

"You deserve that you asshole! You're lucky I didn't aim at your balls you dick.." The girl said while grabbing my hand and pulling me away from him.

We were inside her car.

"Shit.. uhmm are you okay?..shit why did i even ask that of course your not ok" She said

I can feel my tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Fuck.. don't worry okay? your fine. You're safe" she said holding my hands.

"Thank you.." I whispered looking at our hands.

"I'm Ariana but you can call me Ari" she said and I smiled.

"Camila.." she smiled back.

"That asshole.. I'll kick his balls next time I see him..Do you uhh want to take a shower?" She asked and I nodded

I feel so dirty. I can still feel his breath and his tongue on my neck.

"I'll come with you.. Not in the shower of course. Just so you're not alone." She said and I smiled.

We walked all the way to the girl's shower room with Ariana not letting go of my hand. She's super nice and calm around me. She kept talking to me while I was in the shower to assure me that I'm not alone. She even walked me to my class.

"So uhm i have to go to class. See you later Camila. Be safe okay? Ari said and I nodded.

"Thank you again Ari, but uhh can i have your number?" I asked and she smiled.