I Have Questions

Camila's Pov

I was looking at Lauren after her dad made the announcement. I can feel my heart breaking. I wanted to cry but not in front of my friends.

She was looking at me. No sadness, no smile, no nothing. Just staring at me, emotionless.

She turned her gaze to her dad and ran off the stage. Everyone was murmuring and whispering to each other. Her dad spoke up again apologizing for Lauren's behavior.

I was about to run after her when Shawn grabbed my arm.

"Just leave her alone for a bit" Shawn spoke softly. Like I was a fragile little thing that's gonna break at any moment.

"Are you okay?" Ariana asked me caressing my cheek.

"I just..n-need to be alone" I said and they nodded.

"Shawn can you please drive me home?"

"Of course" Shawn said grabbing my purse from my seat.

We pulled up in front of my house like 10 minutes ago and I'm still sitting in his passenger seat.

"You wanna talk about it?" Shawn asked.

"5 years" I whispered looking at my hands.

"Mila.." Shawn said tucking a loose hair behind my ear.

"5 years and she didn't tell me" I whispered and tears began rolling down my face.

"Hey.. you guys can work it out" Shawn said wiping a tear on my cheek.

He's right..we can work it out. We love each other so much. I'll even wait for her forever if i had to.

I sighed and wiped my tears away
"Thank you Shawn" i said stepping out of his car. I walked straight to our door not even looking back at Shawn when he was saying goodbye.

"Honey? Are you okay?" Mom said jumping out of the couch and ran towards me.

As soon as I felt her arms around me that's when I began crying so hard.

"Shhh.. baby it's okay" mom said kissing my cheek and rubbing my back.

I just cried and cried until I was tired. She held me close to her and waited for me to calm down.

"You don't have to tell me honey.. it's okay"

She unwrapped her hands and wiped the tears on my face.

"Lauren?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come.. let's get you to bed" She said and I nodded.

...

I woke up and scanned my room with my eyes. Its still dark. I closed my eyes then I felt a warm air blowing at the back of my neck.

"What the..." I turned around and saw Lauren was sound asleep. Her eyes are puffy, and her cheeks are stained with tears.

I didn't noticed that she was holding me close to her. I kissed her forehead and she held me tighter.

"Camz.." she whispered eyes still closed.

"I'm here baby.. go back to sleep" I whispered burying my head in the crook of her neck.

I held her so close to me. I was fighting off my sleepiness because I'm scared that if I woke up in the morning.....she's gone.

Lauren's Pov

I was on the cliff where Camz and I had our first date. As soon as I got in my car, this is the place that popped in my head.

I was sitting alone in the dark thinking..

New York
5 years
Camila

Then I thought

Why am I here?
I should be with her and work things out

So I stood up and ran to my car. Driving fast to the place where I should be.

I pulled up in front of their house and looked at Camila's room. The lights are off so she's sleeping. I checked the time and it was 10 past 3.

I knocked on the door and waited. The lights turned on and the door opened.

"Lauren? Oh my god its late honey, come inside" Sinu said pulling me inside their house.

"I'm sorry I know its late" I apologized and she smiled.

"Its okay honey... Camila's upstairs. You should get some rest" Sinu said squeezing my shoulder.

"Thank you Sinu.." I said and she hugged me.

I went in Camila's room and she was curled up in her bed. I layed beside her and examined her face. She looks exhausted. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry baby.. I love you" i whispered closing my eyes.

....

I woke up and Camz was gone.
"Camila?" I called but no one answered.

Shit

I walked in her bathroom to freshen up. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I have puffy bloodshot eyes.

"Fuck.." i muttered then splashed my face with water.

I walked back in her room and Camila was sitting on the bed with a tray of orange juice and pancakes next to her. Her hands are covering her face...she's crying.

I walked closer then kneeled down in front of her. I removed her hands from her face and kissed them both.

"I thought you left.." she whispered.

"I'm not leaving you." I whispered back.

Seeing her like this breaks my fucking heart. I moved our breakfast to her desk and sat down next to her.

"I love you.. you know that right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked and i wiped the tear on her face.

"I didn't know.. I was suprised as you are" I said and she nodded

"So.. next month huh?" Camila said and I nodded.

"5 years.." she whispered and I felt a pang in my heart.

"We can work this out" I said holding her hand. "We'll call and facetime each other all the time.. then if I have time I'll fly back here just to see you. Even if its just for 5 minutes." I said and she smiled while tears are rolling down her face.

"I love you so much" she whispered and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too..so fucking much" i whispered back kissing her head.

"Let's enjoy our time together while we still can." She said and I nodded.

We ate breakfast together on her bed and talked like everything's ok. Unfortunately, I have to go home and talk to my dad.

"I'll see you later princess" I said giving her a peck on her lips.

"Bye Lo" she said softly and there's that pang in my heart again.

"Please don't say it like that" i said and she giggled.

"Kidding.. i'll see you later" Camila said kissing my lips.

....

So i sprained my right wrist..

Its hard writing a story using your left hand but I did it anyway :)

Sorry it took long for me to finish this.