Hired

Camila's Pov

Mom cut the tree near my window after finding out that Lauren is now my girlfriend.

But that didn't stopped us from sneaking out late at night and slow driving around town just talking and listening to music.

Sometimes after she's done working with her dad, she would borrow our neighbors ladder and pay him a hundred bucks just to keep his mouth shut and climbed in my window to spend the night with me. We would cuddle and make out and tell stories to each other.

I was walking down the hall when someone walked behind me and covered my eyes.

"Move or die.."

I know that voice

I laughed "Try me bitch!" I said and she burst out laughing.

"Girl... you should stop hanging out with Lauren" Dinah said walking beside me.

I smiled

"So how are you guys? I miss that piece of shit.." she said and i smacked her.

"We're good Dinah.. she's amazing. And don't call her that!"

"Oohh feisty.. " she said rubbing her arm.

"I got it from my baby" i said winking at her.

She smirked "You are what you eat"

I looked at her. My cheeks heating up.

"I uuhh.. w-we haven't uhhm..you know.." i muttered.

"Girl chill.. you don't have to be shy about it" she said putting her hand on my shoulder. "So you're still a virgin?" She whispered and i nodded opening the classroom door.

"Oohh. Innocent and cute" she winked at me.

"Shut up" i rolled my eyes at her.

We enter the door and saw Shawn and Ashley walking up to us and pulling us to our seats.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I have an announcement to make.." Shawn said standing up.

We're all looking at him curious.

"I have a job!" He said and we all frowned.

"But you don't need a job, you're rich as fuck" Ashley said and we all nodded.

"I know that I don't need it.. it's like part time and I'd love to do it" Shawn said sitting back down.

"So what's the job?" Dinah said

Shawn smiled so hard he's cheeks are gonna pop. He looks so happy.

"Ally called me..."

Flashback

Shawn's Pov

I was walking to my next class when my phone starts ringing in my pocket..

Unknown number? I answered maybe its important.

"Hello?" I asked

"Is this Shawn?

"Yes it is.. uhh who is this?

"Its Ally.. uhmm can you come to the café? I have to ask you about something."

"Can you ask me now? I'm not busy.. I can talk"