Dream On

Shawn's Pov

After our class presentation I can't stop thinking about the producer who gave us a chance to produce our own song.

Maybe this a step forward in making my dreams come true.

"Mila..this is a huge opportunity. We can make music and be famous" I said smiling at Camila.

We were sitting in the café with our friends celebrating our victory.

"Babe.. your song is a smash. Music labels will be chasing you guys" Lauren said holding Camila's hands.

Next week we will start recording our song and we'll be releasing it  next month.

"You guys nailed it.. I got goosebumps when you guys started singing" Ashley said smiling at us.

"It sucks that I didn't see your performance" Ariana said leaning back on her seat.

"Wait.. I got a video of it" Dylan said pulling out his phone.

"I'm gonna be singing in a real studio" Camila said smiling at me.

"Yeah.. and I'll teach you how to play the guitar and other stuff" I said and she nodded.

"I'm so excited for you guys!" Dinah said squealing and clapping her hands.

"Don't forget us when your famous" Hayley said and I smiled at her.

"Never" Camila said holding Hayley's hand.

"Well.. I gotta go. I texted my mom and she wants to celebrate" I said getting up.

"Drive safe" Lauren said and I nodded.

I got in my car and exhaled.

This is it
Your future starts here

Camila's Pov

"Babe I think we should go and tell my family about the good news" I said and Lauren nodded.

"See you later guys" Lauren said smiling at them and they smiled back.

We're in the car and Lauren's smiling while staring out the window.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked looking at the road and she giggled.

"I'm just so proud of you" She said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks baby" I said and she kissed my cheeks.

I parked my new car in our driveway and stepped out of the car. We were walking up the porch and Lauren stopped.

"Babe?" I asked and she rubbed the back of her neck.

"I left my bag in the trunk. Can you please get it?" She asked and I nodded.

I kissed her cheek and walked back to the car. I opened the trunk and there's a huge rectangular box with a ribbon. I looked at her and she was smiling at me.

"What is this?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I told you your birthday isn't over... yet" she smiled winking at me.

I grabbed the big box and Lauren quickly ran to help me carry it.

We went inside the house and greeted my parents then went to the living room.

"Careful" Lauren said as she puts the box down gently. "Now open it"

I unwrapped and tear the box and my jaw dropped.

"You didn't!" I yelled and hugged her. "Oh my god Lo" I said tears streaming down my face.

"I did tho" she said making me giggle. "I love you" she whispered and I kissed her cheek.