Shopping Spree

Lauren's Pov

We've been walking around the mall for 2 hours to find the perfect dress for Camila.

"It's so unfair! You guys got your dresses and i've got nothing" Camila whined clinging on my arm.

"We'll find the perfect dress babe.. just relax." I said kissing her head.

"Excuse me girls...but can we rest for a bit? We're tired as fuck" Dylan said dropping our shopping bags on the floor.

"Why do we get to carry your bags?" Shawn said leaning on the wall his hands hanging loose while holding 4 shopping bags each arm.

"And why do you girls need so much stuff?" Dylan said pointing our bags.

"Its a girl thing.. sorry" Ariana said giggling

"Thank you guys.. you're such a gentleman" Ally said

"I think we should get something to eat.. I'm hungry" Camila said and we all nodded.

We were all arguing on where we're going to eat.

"Let's go to Taco Bell!" Dinah yelled at us.

"No! let's go there!" Shawn said pointing at a fine dining restaurant

"I'm craving for burgers!" Dylan said and I high fived him.

"Everyone shut up!" Ashley yelled startling us "Let's go to McDonalds" she said and we all nodded

"Why didn't we think of that?" Ariana said and we all laughed

"Yey Nuggets!" Camila said clapping her hands.

We went to Mcdonalds and took a seat while Shawn and Dylan ordered for us.

So kind

I looked outside and I saw a jewelry store across the mall.

"I'll be right back" I told my friends and they nodded. I walked out and peeked through the glass window to see if my friends are following me. They were busy talking to each other so I grabbed the opportunity and I quickly ran inside the jewelry store.

"Are you okay?" The lady in a uniform asked me.

"I'm okay" i said smiling at her

"So what can I help you with?" She asked and I looked at the jewelries inside the glass.

"I'm looking for a ring" I said and she nodded.

She pulled out a case full of rings and they were all beautiful but one ring caught my attention.

"Uhmm can I see that one?" I said pointing at the ring.

"Of course"

She took out the ring and gave it to me.

"Wow.. I'll take this one" I said and she nodded

I went back to my friends and they were already eating their food.

"Where have you been?" Camila asked me while taking a bite of her fries.

"I just went out to check on  something" I said and she nodded.

This is one of the other things I love about Camila she doesn't push people too much for an answer.

After eating we continued looking around to find Camila's dress while Shawn and Dylan decided to wait in the parking lot because they're tired.

"This is the last store" Ally said standing in front of the door.

"You guys ready?" Hayley said and we all nodded.