First Night

Camila's Pov

We arrived at the hotel and this time we have our own rooms and roommates.. well except Shawn.
The penthouse suit was already occupied so they gave us the most elegant room available. I was with Lauren, Dinah and Ashley have their own room, Dylan and Ally together then Ashley and Ariana.

"Woah... check out the sunset!" I yelled at Lauren who was in our bedroom arranging our things.

She immediately ran towards me and gasped.

"Its like someone photoshoped it" she said and I laughed.

"I can't wait to see the moon from here" I said and she smiled at me.

"Moon lover huh?" She said and kinked her eyebrow.

"I just love how it lights up the night" I said and she smiled.

"Well I love how you light up my life" She said and I giggled.

She walked closer to me and gave me a back hug.

"You're my moon, Lolo" I whispered.

"And you're my sun" she whispered back then she unwrapped her arms around me and turned me around to face her.

"Why am I you're sun?" I asked wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Because you're warm, and your eyes are bright when you're looking at me" She said staring at my eyes.. "Look there it is right now" she whispered leaning in and capturing my lips in a slow passionate kiss.

She broke the kiss and whispered "I love you" her eyes closed.

"I love you too..and i'm gonna miss our moments like this" i said and she caressed my cheek.

"We're gonna have plenty of moments Camz.. don't worry" she said and I nodded.

Our moment was destroyed when someone knocked on the door.

"Perfect timing!!" I yelled and Lauren giggled.

"I'll get it" she said kissing my cheeks and walking towards the door.

"What's up people!" Ariana yelled stepping inside our living room wearing a black dress

"Let's go partyy!" Ashley yelled behind her wearing ripped jeans and a gray cropped top.

Oh no...

"Sorry..but where are we going?" Lauren said while closing the door.

"We're going to party and get wasted as fuck.. the club downstairs is incredible!" Ashley said sitting down on the couch.

"Well roomie and I decided to start this vacation with alcohols and dancing the night away" Ariana said while doing drake's hotline bling dance move.

"What the fuck Ari" I said laughing at her dorkiness.

"You guys are crazy.. where are the others?" Lauren asked

"Oh.. we already talked to them and they're getting ready." Ashley said standing up.

"And you two..should get your asses in the shower and get dressed" She pushed us on the way to the bedroom and closed the door.

"And don't have sex!!" Ariana yelled making me giggle..

I walked to the bed and sat down slowly.

"I remember that one time in Paris... it was so.....hot" I said crossing my legs slowly and biting my bottom lip.

"Okay kiddo... we need to get ready." Lauren said walking in the bathroom.

"Fuck! It didn't work?" I asked and she laughed.