Ring Ring

Camila's Pov

"Baby...wake up"

"Camz..."

My eyes slowly opened and a beautiful angel with green eyes  was right in front of me

"Am I in heaven?" I asked blinking my eyes.

"Not yet babe" Lauren said kissing my cheek and giggled

God that sound.. gives me eargasm.

"I could get used to this" I said smiling at her with my lazy eyes.

I'm not a morning person but with Lauren waking me up like this.. I don't fucking mind.

"Get up babe..go shower. You'll be late for school" She said pulling me up.

"Carry meeee" I whined and she rolled her eyes.

She carried me bridal style all the way to the bathroom as I was clinging on to her inhaling her sweet perfume.

"Here we are your highness" She said putting me down gently. "Now get ready!" She yelled closing the door making me giggle.

Absolutely perfect

Lauren's Pov

I went downstairs to help Sinu make breakfast. But she refused saying that I was a guest.

"I got this sweetie.. just sit down and relax" Sinu said smiling at me and I nodded.

"So what are your plans tomorrow?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"What is tomorrow?" I asked.

"She didn't tell you, didn't she?" She said shaking her head while smiling.

"It's her birthday.. don't tell her that you know." She said putting her finger on her lips.

I giggled at her and nodded.

"She didn't tell me tho. I wonder why..." I said looking at Sinu.

"Well, she doesn't really like telling everyone her birthday" she said and I nodded.

Camila walked in drying her hair with a towel.

"Why are you so early?" Camila asked giving me a kiss.

"I like seeing your grumpy morning face" I said and she shook her head.

"Weirdo" Camila said sitting down next to me

"But i'm YOUR weirdo" i said and Sinu giggled

"You guys are the cutest..Breakfast is served.." Sinu said giving us our plates of eggs and a ham, bacon and cheese sandwich.

"Thanks Sinu" I said and she smiled.

"Now.. I have to go run some errands.." she said grabbing her keys. "And don't skip school!" She yelled closing the door.

I was eating my sandwich when I saw Camila in my pheripheral vision looking at me.

"Stop staring" I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She said. I looked at her and she was raising her brows repeatedly.

"Were not having sex" I said and she slapped my arm making me drop my sandwich.

"Hey!" I glared at her

"I'm not talking about sex.. I was thinking of skipping school" She said and I shook my head no.

"That's a no no.. you are not skipping school" I said and she pouted.

"Pleeaase...just take me anywhere" she said and i pecked her lips.

"Sorry babe.. but no." I said and she groaned.

"Fine... you're such a mom"She muttered.

"I heard that kiddo" I said sipping my orange juice.

I grabbed my keys and opened the door.

"Camila! Let's go!" I yelled and she quickly ran down the stairs.

We arrived at her school's parking lot and saw Shawn already waiting for her.

"Good morning Michelle" Shawn said and I gave him the middle finger.

"Relax Michelle" Camila said kissing my cheek.

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled and they laughed.

"Get your asses in class" i said and Camila stepped out of my car.

They're walking towards the gate when I yelled at them.

"See you later! Karla and Raul!" I yelled and they both glared at me making me laugh.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Camila yelled and I blew her a kiss. She caught it and then ate it.

What the fuck

I laughed so hard and I saw them both laughing too.

God i love them

I didn't agree on Camila skipping school because I have to plan and get ready for her birthday. I was thinking of a surprise party for her. It's my first time planning and surprising someone so i'm not  really sure what to get and what to do.

What to do?...what to do?...
Shit.. I need help.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called the person who knew exactly what to do in situations like this.

Ringing....

"Hello?

Camila's Pov

"Nice ring" Shawn said smiling at me.

I looked at the ring and I smiled at the thought of Lauren.

"You guys are made for each other" Shawn said opening the door for me.

"Thanks Shawn" I smiled at him and he nodded.

We were sitting at the back of the classroom chatting when Mr. Hernandez walked in.

"Welcome back" he said as he sits on his table. "So.. the date of your performance will be......tomorrow"

Some students groaned and protest but it didn't changed his mind.

"So I'll give you time today to finish your work...and do it QUIETLY!" He yelled the last part and we all nodded.

"Your ring is gorgeous Mila" Hayley said smiling at me.

"How much was it?" Dinah asked and Hayley slapped her arm.

"I didn't asked her.." I said looking at my ring. "Maybe I should get her one?"

"Promise ring?" Dylan said and I nodded.

"You should get a uhh couple ring. One for you and one for her..so people know that you're committed to each other." Shawn said and they all nodded.

"Can you drive me to the mall later?" I asked Shawn and he nodded.

"We'll go too." Dinah said and I nodded.

"Just the ring okay girls? No more shopping" Dylan said and we all laughed.

So what ring should I get?

.....

I think someone already know what ring Camila's gonna get.