Game on

Shawns's Pov

I was slowly waking up from the giggles and laughs that i'm hearing outside.

I checked my phone it was 4 in the  morning. Ugh too early for me I thought. I was drifting off to sleep when i had an idea.

I sat up grabbed my phone and wallet. I booked an uber and it costs 200 dollars. Fuck it.

I unzipped my tent and I heard Ashley "I can't feel my ass" . Wait are they skinny dipping? What the fuck. I stepped out of my tent with my eyes closed and ran towards the uber i booked.

I payed the driver and entered the   nearest café.

"Hi uhmm can I get 7 Cashewmilk Hot Chocolates to go please. Oh and uhm 7 orders of waffles with eggs and bacon. Thank you" i smiled at the woman behind the counter. I think she's in her 50s.

"Can you eat it all?" She asks and I laughed.

"Oh no no..its for me and my friends" I said handing her my credit card.

"I know I'm just messing with you. I'll be back with your orders" she smiled

I sat at one of the booths on the window.

After a few minutes the woman came back with a waiter carrying 2 paper bags full of food and drinks.

"Can you carry them without spilling the drinks?" She asked and I smiled.

"Did not think of that one" I rub the back of my neck.

"I'll uhh just book an uber and uhm sorry but can you please help me with these when the car's here?" I said and she nodded.

"Of course. Just call this young man when you need help" she smiled

"Thank you so much"

I arrived at the beach and it was 7 in the morning. I payed the driver and walked my way towards the beach. I was carrying the bags carefully when I saw Lauren walking behind me.

"Hey uhh.. please help me" i asked her and she laughed.

"Where have you been? and why are carrying all these stuff" she asked giggling.

"It's breakfast. Where have you been? And why are you covered in sweat?" i asked while handing her the bag with the drinks.

"Exploring" she winked and walked away.

Camila's Pov

"It's 7:28 in the morning where are they?" I asked getting annoyed

"They won't answer our calls and texts. Their clothes and bags are still here so they will be back soon" Dylan said

"I'm gonna kick their asses when they get back!" Ashley muttered while typing something in her phone

We were sitting at the middle of our camp when we saw Lauren and Shawn walking towards us.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Dinah yelled at them both.

"We were so worried and shit! You're not answering our texts and calls!" I yelled at them both.

"We're s-sorry. I went to town to uhm grab breakfast" Shawn said giving us waffles with eggs and bacon.

"Aww Shawn you're too sweet. I won't kick your ass 'cause you got us breakfast" Ashley said

Shawn looked at me and mouthed 'sorry' and pout. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

How can I stay mad at him when he's being cute? Ughh