First day

Camila's Pov

"Why am i here?" I whispered to myself when i pulled up in the parking lot.

"You're gonna be fine.. you're fine. Just do this for your mom" i said to myself before i stepped out of my car.

Flashback

After moving our things in our new home in Miami. I was watching something on my phone when my mom walked in.

"Camila, would you like to stay here with me? You could go to one of the colleges here instead of staying in our province." When i first heard those words i didn't really know what to say. My mom caught me off guard.

What about the colleges in our province that i checked out. I already have a college that i want to attend. And i don't want to leave my friends and our first home. I don't mind living with my aunt and she doesn't mind living with me. I can finish college and then move in with  my mom. I'm not saying that I don't want to live with my mom it's just that I don't like places that i'm not familiar with. I don't even have friends here that i can hang out with.

"Camila?" I was snapped out of my thoughts

"I don't really know. I'm not familiar with this place. And i don't have any friends here." To be honest, it scares me to be in one place that i don't want to be. Well i guess i'm an introvert.

"You'll be okay. I know you are. You need to step out of your comfort zone." She's right tho.

"I know it scares you. But you can't keep hiding from your fear. Sometimes you must face it. It'll make you stronger. And i don't have anyone here. Your sister Sophie will stay with your aunt to finish her studies in middle school then she'll be here for high school. I don't want to push you so just think about it yeah?"

"I'll think about it mom"

I don't want to leave my mom alone. So I  googled University of Miami and turns out it's kinda nice. It's a big campus and it has so many courses to choose from. I guess I'll go and we'll see where it would take me.

And after 2 days, i decided to take the entrance exam and then I GOT IN. I already know what course i'm taking

Music and Performing Arts

End of Flashback

I walked at the gate and i looked at my watch.. "shit shit shit" its 7:15am and my first class starts at 7:30am. I look around and students are walking fast and then 2 girls caught my attention. They were sitting on the bleachers across from me. I gathered all my strength and approached them..

"Uhm e-excuse me, Hi uhh can you please uhm help me g-get to this class?" I asked. Showing them my schedule. God why do i stutter. Fucking hate this.

"We don't even know where our class is but according to your schedule this semester WE ARE GOING TO BE CLASSMATES!" she said hugging me. She took me by surprise but then she let go of me

"Shit sorry, i'm a hugger. I'm Ashley by the way and this is Hayley my twin sister. " as i'm about to greet the other twin she jumped at me and gave me a koala hug.

"I'm a hugger to" she said and i laughed.

"And I love hugs, so maybe we'll get along just fine" i said and we all laughed.