Not So Good Morning

Shawn's Pov

I only had five hours of sleep because i'm not used to sleeping on the couch so I decided to have a run and stretch before breakfast.

I ran around the beach for 45 minutes and went back in the hotel. The twins are still sleeping so I took a quick shower before ordering something to eat.

I was on the balcony eating breakfast while listening to P.D.A by John Legend when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh you're awake" I said smiling at Hayley "How is she?" I asked and she sat down beside me grabbing a bacon from my plate.

"She's still sleeping" Hayley said and I nodded.

"You're up early" she said and i giggled.

"The couch was uncomfortable" i said while removing my earphones.

"I'm so sorry.." she said and I smiled.

"Its fine.."

Someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" Hayley said standing up.

"Morning y'all" Ariana walked in. "How is she?"

"She's still sleeping" I said and she nodded.

"I'll order more breakfast" I said standing up to call room service.

We were in the living room eating breakfast when the bedroom door opened

"Hey..." Hayley stood up and walked towards Ashley.

"Where are we?" Ashley asked yawning.

"Where in Shawn's room" Ariana said and Ashley nodded.

"My head is killing me and my body is so heavy... what happened last night?" Ashley asked and I looked at Hayley and she was looking at me with her 'should-we-tell-her?' look.

"Maybe you should eat first to regain your strength" Ariana said grabbing her a plate with eggs and bacon and waffles.

"Here's your magic drink" I said giving her a glass of pineapple juice.

"I just can't remember what happened last night" Ashley said while eating her waffles. "And why did I sleep here?... Oh my god! We didn't...." Ashley said  covering her face with her hands.

"No! No..no.. we didn't" I said shaking my head no.

"I slept here too... next to you" Hayley said and Ashley let out a sigh of relief.

"So what happened?" She asked and I sighed.

"You were roofied" Ariana said and Ashley's eyes widen.

"That's why you can't remember anything" I said and she looked down her face frowning.

"I remember...i remember this guy who had blonde hair..what's his name..uhmm." Ashley said while snapping her fingers.

"Nelson..Niel..Niall that's it! His name's Niall!.. we were dancing then he bought me a drink and.... I can't remember what happened after that"

"Well i noticed that you were gone and I went back to our table and told Shawn. He went out looking for you and he found you with that guy... he was carrying you inside the elevator while you're unconscious" Ariana explained what happened while holding Ashley's hands.

"You're lucky Shawn found you before that son of a bitch took advantage of you" Hayley said looking upset.

I looked at Ashley and she was staring at my bruised knuckes.

"You punched him?" She asked and I nodded.

"He beat the shit out of him" Ariana said and I smiled at the memory.

"I'm sorry guys.. that was so reckless of me" Ashley said and a tear rolled down her face.

"Its okay.. you're safe. That's all that matters" I said and she nodded.

She got up and walked closer to me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Shawnyy" she whispered

"It was nothing" I said and kissed her head. "Just be careful next time..okay?" She nodded.

"You scared me to death.. you know that?" Hayley said joining our hug.

"Wait for me.." Ariana said hugging us.

"I love group hugs" Ariana said and we giggled.

Lauren's Pov

I woke up feeling cold. I pulled the  covers over my naked body and grabbed my phone to check the time.

8:23am.. well time to wake her up.

"Camz.." I whispered poking her nose.

"Camzii.."

"Camz.."

"Camila" I was shaking her body but she was not waking up.

"Camila!" I shouted but she's not moving.

I grabbed her face and it was cold.. too cold. I can feel my tears rolling down my face.

"No..no..no..please wake up" I said shaking her head.

"Not my baby...please" i whispered and I'm crying and sobbing so hard.

"Baby don't leave me.." I whispered hugging her tight.

"No.. please no"

"Lauren?"

I opened my eyes and sat up. Camila was staring at me

"Baby... i'm here." Camila said  cupping my cheeks.

"Stop crying...you're okay" She said wiping the tears off my face.

"Bad dream?" She asked and I nodded.

"Please don't ever leave me" I whispered and cried.

"Hey... I won't ever leave you" she whispered back and hugged me.

"It was just a dream babe.. I'm here.. I love you" she whispered and I held her so tight. Feeling her naked and warm body.

She's real.. she's here.

"I love you too" I whispered back.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes. Just enjoying each other's warm body. I could stay in her arms all day for the rest of my life.

"So what was your dream about" Camila asked while running her fingers through my hair.

"It was awful" I whispered burying my face on her chest

"You were calling me in your sleep and then you started crying"

"I dreamed of you... i was trying to  wake you up but you won't open your eyes and you're body was so cold" I said and she kissed my head

"Wow.. that is awful" she giggled "well I'm here.. I'm with you"

"I know.. " I said kissing her chest

"Let's grab something to eat to make you feel better" She said and I nodded.

...