Group Study

Shawn's Pov

I was on my way to the cafe feeling nervous and stressed out. I parked my car and walked in seeing Dylan and the twins already on their laptops typing and sipping coffee.

I greeted Ally and ordered my drink. "Hey Ally, the usual please. Thank you" I said and hand her my card.

"You can take a seat i'll bring your drink there in a minute" she said  and i smiled.

"You guys are early" I said and they all ignored me. "Wow.. tough crowd" I said while taking my laptop out of my bag.

"Hey y'all!" Dinah said sitting beside Hayley. I saw her squeeze Hayley's thigh and gave her a wink.

Okay.. what the fuck is that.

Hayley caught me staring at them so she removed Dinah's hand and cleared her throat. I smiled and winked at her which made her roll her eyes.

"Where's your laptop Dinah? We have homeworks" I said

"I finished it..mom"she said and we all looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yow.. don't look at me like that. I know I'm lazy as fuck but I'm not dumb" Dinah said walking towards the counter to order and we giggled and shook our heads.

"She's weird.." Ashley muttered

Its already 8pm. We were all busy with our homeworks while Dinah's busy watching something on her phone.

"Good evening y'all! Its 8pm and the stage is open for anyone who wants to share their voice. Thank you!" Ally said stepping out the stage. That got our attention.

"Where's Mila and Lauren" Dinah said while looking at the door.

"I think they're not coming" Dylan said and I frowned.

Please come..

It's 8:30pm still no Mila and Lauren. I gave up waiting so I focused on my laptop.

After a few minutes
I heard the door open and saw..

"Lauren" Dinah said standing up. "We're suppose to be meeting at 7 its 8:48pm now you ass" Dinah said pulling Lauren to us.

"Sorry I'm late" Lauren said taking a sip of my coffee.

I noticed her eyes were puffy and red.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her and she just shrugged.

"Tell me later?" I said and she nodded.

I hate seeing my bestfriend sad. That's why we promised each other we would tell and help each other in everything when we were younger.

I smiled and squeezed her shoulder "So where's your laptop? I'll help you finish our homework" i said and she smiled.

"I already finished it Friday night" she giggled

"Whaat? And you didn't even tell me we have homeworks!" I said and she laughed

"I'm sorry I thought you were listening in class" she said rubbing my back.

"Its fine.. now help me finish this shit." I said and she nodded

I wasn't listening in class. I was too busy looking and thinking about Camila. God i'm crazy about her.

Its 10pm, we finished our work and agreed that its time to go home. Camila didn't show up. I hope she's okay.

I was driving on my way home when my phone buzzed.

Camila🍑
Hey guys sorry i couldn't come. I'm not feeling good. I have a terrible headache. I'll make it up to all of you.

Ashley🍌
Its fine Mila. Feel better! ❤