Happy Birthday

Lauren's Pov

I texted our friends to keep Camila occupied the whole day while I prepare the surprise party for her.

"So what else do we need?" I asked my mom while i'm pushing the grocery cart.

"I think we got it all" She said analizing the list Sinu gave us.

We decided to do the surprise party at midnight at some diner near Brooke's. The diner has a 80's vibe and it's perfect for our surprise party for her.

Sinu will bake the cake while mom and I talk to the owner of the diner asking him for his consent about us having the party at his place.

"It will be our pleasure Ms. Jauregui" he said smiling at me

"Thank you so much.. and please prepare some breakfast for uhhh.. 20 people" I said and he nodded.

"Well.. we'll see you later.." I said and he smiled.

"20 people?" Mom asked and I shrugged my shoulders and stepped inside the car.

"So what's your gift to her?" Mom asked while stopping at a red light.

Shit.. I forgot about my gift

"You forgot didn't you?" Mom said smiling at me.

"I was so busy planning the party" I whined and she nodded.

"So what do you want to give her" mom asked and I smirked.

"Let's just go home and I'll think about it." I said and she nodded.

I was laying in my bed thinking of what I should get Camila as my birthday present.

It has to be special

"Ugghh..." I groaned. Why can't I think of anything..

I pulled out my phone and text Camz.

LOLO❤👅 3:12pm
Still at school?

CAMZ🍑❤ 3:15pm
Class just ended babe

LOLO❤👅 3:16pm
I'm sorry I can't pick you up.
I'm at the office.

CAMZ🍑❤ 3:17pm
Its fine babe. Shawn's giving me a ride home.

LOLO❤👅 3:18pm
I'll make it up to you

I locked my phone and jumped out of bed. I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the living room fixing the balloons.

"Figure out what you gonna get her?" Mom asked and I smirked.

"I'm going shopping" I said grabbing my keys.

Camila's Pov

After we bought the rings we decided to have a movie marathon at Shawn's.

"Where's Lauren?" Shawn asked sitting next to me holding a bowl of popcorns.

"She's at the office. Probably sorting things out before she leave" I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry..it'll work out" He whispered and I smiled.

I hope so

I sighed closing my eyes.

...