No More Mr. Nice Guy

Shawn's Pov

I searched the whole club but there were no signs of Ashley

Shit! Where is she?

I walked through the crowd and out of the club. I scanned the halls of the hotel but she was nowhere to be found.

Fuck

I was on my way to the lobby to ask the reception for help when I noticed a movement at the corner of my eye. I turned my face to look and saw a man carrying a passed out Ashley stepping inside the elevator.

"Hey!!" I yelled and ran so fast towards the closing elevator. I put my hand on the door to prevent it from closing and I can feel my rage burning up.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I yelled and pushed the guy on the wall making Ashley fall on the floor. The elevator door closed and I pressed our floor.

"That's my friend you asshole!!" I said gripping his shirt and  punching his face.

"What did you do huh?!" I said still punching his face.

"Pleeaase..." he whispered

I stopped my movements and let go of his shirt. His nose broken and blood was dripping on his chin. I looked at Ashley and she was sitting on the wall still unconscious.

"Hey Ash.." I said cupping his cheeks and examining her face and her body.

"You roofied her?!" I glared at the guy who was wiping his nose with his sleeve but he just gave me a sarcastic smile.

"You son of a bitch!" I kicked his stomach so hard that he spat blood.

I carried Ashley and waited for the door to open.

"If I see you again I'll fucking kill you" I said and stepped out of the elevator leaving him curled up on the floor.

I carried Ashley in my room to keep an eye on her. She was in my bedroom and I was on the couch taking off my jacket when my phone buzzed.

Ariana 1:32am
Where are u? Did you find her?

Shawn 1:33am
Yeah I found her. You should all come here in my room.

Ariana 1:33am
We'll be right there

I lay my phone on the table and leaned back on the couch. I closed my eyes and I didn't realized that I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sound of someone knocking on the door. I got up and opened it.

"Where is she?" Hayley asked stepping inside my room along with Dinah, Ariana, Dylan, and Ally.

"She's in my room" i said and Hayley quickly ran towards the bedroom.

"What happened to your hands?" Ariana asked grabbing my wrist.

I was so busy thinking about what happened that I forgot to wash off the blood on my hands.

"You got into a fight?" Dylan asked and I shook my head no.

"Let's go check on her" Ally said holding Dylan's hand.

We went in to the bedroom and saw Hayley crying while holding Ashley's hand.

"I'm so sorry Ash.." she whispered.

"Oh my god... someone roofied her" Ariana said while examining Ashley's figure.

"Yeah.. and I beat the shit out of him" I said and Dylan squeezed my shoulder.

"Let's go.. let her rest." Ally said and we all walked out of the bedroom.

I was walking towards the couch when someone hugged me from behind.

"Thank you so much" Hayley whispered.

"It was nothing" I said rubbing my thumb on her hand.

"I'm so glad you found her before he..." Hayley started crying and I hugged her.

"Hey.. she's okay.. she's here now.. she's fine.." I whispered and she calmed down.

"I'll just go grab her some comfortable clothes" Hayley said wiping tears on her cheeks and I nodded.

"I'll go with her" Dinah said following Hayley out the door.

"So glad you found her on time" Ariana said sitting on the couch.

"So where's the guy?" Ally asked sitting down next to Dylan.

"I don't know.. I left him in the elevator" I said and they nodded.

"Where's Mila and Lauren?" I asked and they shrugged their shoulders.

"Probably in their room" Dylan said and I nodded.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked and they nodded.

"She just needs to sleep it off.. and give her some of your magic drink  to ease her head" Ariana said and I nodded.

"Have you been roofied before?" Dylan asked and Ariana giggled.

"I'm a nursing student, remember?" Ariana said and Dylan nodded.

"I'm gonna get some rest now, you got her right?" Ariana asked and I nodded

"We should get some rest too" Ally said standing up.

"Good night Shawn.. you're our hero" Ally said kissing my cheek.

"Good night bro.. you're an angel" Dylan said hugging me and patting my back.

"Good night guys.." I said and they smiled walking out the door.

I was in the bathroom washing my hands when someone knocked on the door.

"Hey.. I brought her clothes" Hayley said showing me some folded clothes and I nodded.

She went into my bedroom and changed Hayley's clothes while I was brushing my teeth.

"So uhhmm... can I stay here for the night?.. just to make sure she's okay? Hayley asked and I nodded.

"Of course.. I'll just sleep on the couch" I said and she nodded.

I called room service for some extra pillows and blankets.

"I'll be here when you need me okay?" I said and Hayley nodded.

"Thank you again Shawn" she said and I smiled.

"Its nothing.. don't worry okay.. she's gonna be okay" I said and hugged her.

"Good night Hayley"

"Good night Shawn"

I layed on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

What a night

I grabbed my phone and checked the time

2:42am

....

Keep safe everyone!