Hangover

Camila's Pov

I woke up with my brains pounding and feeling dizzy.

"Fuck..." I groaned and looked at the other side of the bed and I saw Lauren still sleeping. I stared at her messy hair and bare face.  She still looked gorgeous even when sleeping. I was about to touch her face when I remembered what happened last night. I rolled my eyes and walked out of our room.

I saw Shawn sitting on the couch eating eggs and bacon.

"Good morning Camila" Shawn said smiling.

"Shhhh... don't shout. I think my brain's gonna pop out" I said rubbing my temple.

Shawn stood up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a plate full of food and a glass of pineapple juice.

"They already brought breakfast here. You should eat and drink this to cure your hangover" he said and I nodded.

"Do you have any medicine that can cure my hangover faster?" I asked and he shook he's head no.

"That's not good. Taking pills while hangover is not good for the body. You should stick to the natural way" He said and I groaned

"Ughh.. so you're a doctor now?" I asked and he laughed.

"Trust me. I know" He said and I nodded.

I went back to our room and Lauren was not on the bed. The bathroom door opened and Lauren came out.

"Oh good morning" She said but I ignored her. I'm still upset about last night.

Lauren's Pov

I came out of the bathroom and saw Camila looking at me.

"Oh good morning" I said but she's still ignoring me.

What is it woman? What? What?!

"Camz you know we're gonna have to talk about it" I said. She's just sitting on the bed looking at her phone.

"Talk to me baby" I sat down on the other side of the bed.

Nothing.. she pretends like she can't hear me.

"Aaaaaaahh!" I yelled and she jumped out of the bed dropping her phone.

That got her attention

She was now glaring at me "Asshole!" she yelled at me with her hand on her chest. "What do you want Lauren?"

"Why are you ignoring me? I asked

"Not now Lauren. My brain is fucking pounding in my head." She said rubbing her temples while walking to the bathroom.

Is it because of that girl last night" I asked and she stopped. She turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"Why didn't you stop her?" She said looking deeply into my eyes.
"Do you like her?" She said and I glared at her.

"Really Camila? She was coming on to me" I said and she let out a sarcastic laugh.

"And you liked it. She was all over you and you didn't even stop her" she said her eyes tearing up.

"I tried to stop her but she keeps forcing herself to me" I said standing up and cupping her cheeks with my hands.

"I don't want anybody else but you Camila. Can't you see that?" I asked and saw a tear roll down her face.

"You could've just pushed her away" Camila said and I giggled.

"And make a scene?" I said caressing her cheeks.

"I just... i don't like it when someone else is touching you" she pouts.

"Your so cute when your jealous" I giggled.

"Whatever" Camila said and I kissed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you last night. God... I fucking hate seeing you like that" I said hugging her tight.

"I'm sorry.. I just freaked out I guess" Camila said burying her face on my neck.

"Its okay love" I said tightening my hug.

"Lo.. you're crushing me" Camila whispered and I let her go.

"Sorry" I said and she giggled.

"Let's not argue again. I fucking hate it" She said and I laughed.

"We argue because we care babe" I said kissing her cheeks. "I rather have bad times with you than good times with someone else" i sang and she laughed

"Dork" Camila said

"But i'm YOUR dork" I said and she smiled. "Now let's go wake the others up"

We barged into our friends' room and they we're all passed out.

"Guys wake up! Its 9am and we have to get ready for our next trip!" I said jumping up and down on Dinah and Hayley's bed.

"Fuck off Lauren!" Dinah said throwing a pillow at me.

"Come on! The clock is ticking!" I yelled but they're still not getting up.

"Can we just stay here for the day? watch a movie and take a swim. My head is killing me" Ashley said standing at Dinah and Hayley's door.

Dinah and Hayley raised their thumbs up while their faces were covered with pillows.

"Ughh fine..." I said jumping out of their bed. "Breakfast is ready so get your asses up!" I said walking out the door.

I went into the living room and sat between Camila and Shawn who was making fun of Ally and Dylan's hangover.

"Why aren't you guys suffering?" Dylan asked while drinking iced water.

"We didn't drank the remaining alcohol with you guys" Shawn said smirking at them.

"But I remembered Mila drank the whole bottle with us." Ally said adjusting her sunglasses.

"Shawn gave me a magic drink" Camila said giggling.

"Can I have some of that fucking drink?" Dinah said walking up to us with the twins behind her.

"Wow.. you all look like shit" I said and they all groaned.

"I can't go out.. I think I'll pass out." Ashley said sitting on the couch.

"So I guess its just the three of us out there" Camila said looking at Shawn and I.

"Oh no. You guys can go. I have to take care of my babies" Shawn said smiling at Camila.

I realized that this is the perfect opportunity to take Camz out. Just the two of us in Paris.

"Excuse me. I uhh have to make a phone call" I said and they all nodded.

....