Chocolate Brown Eyes

Lauren's Pov

It was 4 in the morning on a Thursday. When my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw who's calling.

"What do fuck do you want at 4 in the morning?!" I said annoyed

"Well good morning to you too Jaguar" Shawn said laughing.

"Not in the mood! What do you want Mendes?" I asked yawning.

"Can you pick up Mila and meet us at the Café? I'll pick up the rest of the gang. Go to the one where we use to hangout all the time." He said and I fake annoyed.

"Ughh fine. We'll meet you there." I said then he hung up the phone without even saying goodbye.

"God he's such a bitch" I laughed 'cause my best friend had not changed a bit. It was a habit of him to hung up the phone without saying good bye.

I'm not a morning person so i'm still pissed at him for waking me up. But then I remember I'm picking up Camila. I realized I was smiling like an idiot. I shook my head and got up to get ready.

It was 5am and I was driving to the address Shawn texted me.
I was pulling out in front her house when she walked out the door.

I honked the horn "Get your ass in here Cabello" i yelled and she placed her finger on her lips.

"SHUSH! The neighbors are still sleeping idiot" she said and sat on the passenger seat.

"Good morning, Laur. I thought Shawn was picking us up" she said.

"He called me asking if i could pick you up and he'll pick up the rest" i said starting up the car.

"So you just said yes?" She asked looking at her knees.

"Of course. I mean its you so... i uhmm like it when i'm with you" I said with my cheeks burning.

"Ohh you're blushing" she said and laughed.

"Shut up. I'm not" I said. Staring at the road.

Shawn's Pov

I called Lauren to ask her if she could pick up Mila. Of course she'd say yes, it's obvious that my bestfriend likes her too.

Maybe if I asked her to pick her up my feelings for Camila will fade. Well i hope some of it will.
We're better off as friends.

It's 5:30am and we arrived at the café. We searched for two girls but i guess they're not here yet.

 We searched for two girls but i guess they're not here yet