Real Friends

Shawn's Pov

After saying goodbye to Lauren at the airport we all went straight in the café.

"Are you okay Mila?" Dylan asked and Camila nodded.

"Of course.. I just miss her already that's all" Camila said smiling at us.

"Everything will be fine.." Dinah said holding Camila's hand.

I looked out the window and I saw Hailee walking on the street with a guy.

And I knew that guy very well.

Holy shit.

"I'll be right back" I said standing up and running out of the café.

I ran after them and called.

"Hailee!" I said running

She turned around and smiled at me.

She's fine

"Hey Shawn.." she said smiling at me.

I was glaring at the guy and his eyes are on the ground.

"Hey... Matthew" I said and he looked up.

"Look.. I don't want any trouble" He said and Hailee looked at us confused.

"Why are you with him?" I asked and she looked at Matthew.

"You guys know each other?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well..." I said but he stopped me.

"Just let me explain" Matthew said kissing Hailee's hand.

I noticed that she's wearing an engagement ring.

"You're engaged?..to him?" I said and Hailee nodded.

"Let's talk .. but not here" Matthew said and I nodded.

Well he better explain everything

We were seated in a different café. I was looking at them both while Matthew drinks his coffee.

"Okay.." Matthew said putting down his cup.

"I know that I was such an asshole before.." he said and I nodded.

"Yeah you are" I said and Hailee glared at me.

"Let him finish" Hailee said and I nodded slowly.

"I told Hailee about everything I did in the past so she knows about her.. your friend" He said

"Camila" I said looking at him and he nodded.

"But I'm a different person now. She changed me... she made me a better person..and I love her" He said smiling at Hailee. "I'm so sorry about your friend and I know you guys won't forgive me for what I did but I really am sorry" He said looking at me with his eyes full of sincerity and I nodded.

"But you guys are breaking the rules. You can't date a student" I said and Hailee smiled.

"I'm not a student anymore" She said smiling at Matthew.

"I was kicked out of my old school because I had a relationship with one of the professors there and they caught us" She said and I nodded.

"So he's the one you like?" I asked and she nodded.

"It was just a fling at first but I saw his good side and everyday that he's with me I noticed that he's changing..He's a really nice guy Shawn. He protects me and takes care of me. I got pregnant and dropped out of school and now we're getting married" Hailee said smiling at Matthew.

I can tell that they're both inlove with each other just by the way they looked at each other's eyes.

"Wow..Congatulations. I'm happy for the both of you.. but I still hate you for what you did to Camila" I said looking at Matthew.

"I know.. I am so sorry about that" He said and I nodded.

I stand up and offered a hand shake "Take good care of her"

He shook my hand and smiled "I will. Thank you"

"Bye Shawn.." Hailee said smiling at me.

"Bye Hailee.." I smiled and walked out the door.

I went back to my friends and they're still busy talking and laughing.

"Where have you been?" Camila asked me as I was sitting down next to her.

"Just checked on something" I lied.

I didn't tell Camila. She looks so happy now and she's moved on from the past. No need to bring it back.

"After 5 years, I hope we're still close friends" Ariana said smiling at us genuinely.

"We're never breaking up" Dinah said standing up and giving Ariana a hug

"Friends for life" Dylan said joining the hug.

"Come on bring it in" Ashley said hugging them and we all joined the hug.

"Wait..." Ally yelled running towards us and hugged everyone.

"I love you guys" Camila said and we giggled.

Friends forever...

......

I wish i had rich friends..

JK