.06

Taehyung walked into the circle shaped room with Jimin following closely behind. Everyone stopped their actions and stared at them. Jin still wasn't in the room and the chicken still wasn't there. Calm down.

       "What took y'all so long?" Jungkook asked with a slight smirk.

        "I just helped him with his wounds, that's all" Taehyung cleared his throat as he ran to his seat.

       "Oh shit I forgot to pull up my zipper hold up" Jimin said, buttoning up his pants. Taehyung turned red, stuffing his face in his hands as they all bursted into laughter.

       "Just helped him with wounds, huh?" Namjoon raised a brow with a smile displayed on his face.

       "Yeah, he helped me really really well" Jimin smiled, walking over to the seat next to Taehyung.

       "This isn't helping our case" Taehyung hissed through gritted teeth, his heart was going so fast he swore they could hear it blast out of his chest.

        "Sorry cutie. Anyways guys, he just helped me with my wounds by taking off my shirt, looking really pretty and bending down" Jimin smirked, looking way too cocky. WHY DID I HELP HIM. Calm down. This whore needs to come back down to earth, Taehyung thought.

        "Fuck you, is it because I didn't want to keep going? Sorry I didn't want to sit on your mushroom penis" Taehyung said rolling his eyes. All of them laughed as Jimin looked at him in shock. He couldn't believe Taehyung was actually playing along, that he actually said those words.

         "MUSHROOM PENIS" Hoseok breathed through laughs, covering his red face as he fell back.

        "Haha very funny" Jimin tsked.

    "IM FUCKING CRYING, MUSHROOM PENIS" Yoongi laughed, wiping his joyful tears.

    Taehyung was pleased he had successfully gotten that dirty grin off Jimins lovable face. As everyone in the room rumbled, Jungkooks belly growled.

       "Ah shit," Jungkook finally calmed down, looking down at his empty stomach. He turned into a tiny mushroom ", y'all wanna eat this" he broke out into laugher before even finishing the sentence.

         "You know they're never gonna give that up right?" Jimin harshly whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled "hmm, well maybe if you said what I told you to say your nickname wouldn't be 'mushroom penis'". Jimin laid back on his chair, arms crossed.

     "I'm hungry as hell when is Jin coming out?" Taehyung asked, laying his head on the cold table.

      "I thought you already ate" Namjoon said, holding in his laugh.

      "It was poisons" Taehyung sighed.

    "Hey gays I got the chicken! " Jin busted through the doors on cue, a big plate of chicken and ramen were floating in his hands. "Sorry it took so long, I didn't know if humans ate raw or cooked so I had to read a whole chapter about human food and it said something about 99 cent ramen boxes, so I made ramen" Jin said. Bowls floated around, being placed in front of everyone carefully.

    "Thank you so much Jin" Taehyung smiled after eating 9 bowls.

    "Oh, no problem," Jin insisted ", I have to go wash my hands, I'll be back"

    "Damn, Im never gonna eat again" Jungkook mumbled as he rubbed his swollen belly.

    "Shut up. I know damn well once we go to mine and Hobis dorm you're gonna serve yourself a big bowl of Cheerios" Yoongi rolled his eyes.