28.

Taehyung took a deep breath in, taking in the smell of a forest. When it rained and the dirt smelled sweet. Or when the breeze came by and made the flowers sway.

His dream consisted of a wander, suddenly intrigued by all the loveliness some roses spreded. But, the flowers grew to fall in love with the wander, doing whatever they were told just to keep him around. The flowers were beautiful but dangerous. They had disgusting sharp thorns that could cut with a swipe. So, the pretty flowers let the boy cut them off. Every. Last . One. They had lost all their walls just for him. Suddenly, on a gloomy rainy night, he disappeared with the wind. All the flowers wept in despair. Every flower was found dead, the brown petals scattered on the dirty ground. They lived for him, not even knowing that he was wrapped around their heads. But they were just flowers, the boy said, they have no feelings.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, the pretty smell of flowers still circling him. He was on a moving surface, his head going up and down with someone's breathing. He blinked the tired away, furrowing his eyebrows to see that his head was on someone's bare chest. He looked up to see Jimins untouched face, his lips parted and red with his pretty eyes closed. Taehyung looked down, HOLY FUCK. WE FUCKED. Taehyung jumped at the sight, he had forgotten they did anything. I let a vampire inside me. I had his baby's in my mouth. Jesus please forgive my sins. Taehyung closed his eyes, trying to wake up from this "dream". Nothing. It was real. Taehyung fucked Jimin... well.. Jimin fucked me.

Taehyung tried to get up as slowly as possible. He fell off the couch, landing on the rug and whispering 'ouch!'.

"Hm?" Jimins rough voice was heard from where Taehyung was. FUCK. SHIT. FUCK OKAY JUST ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.

Taehyung got up slowly, hiding his dick behind his hands.

"..hi...J-Jimin" Taehyung gulped. Jimin rubbed his eyes, Taehyung turned red as the vampire laid there like they didn't just do that. He acted like he wasn't a vampire that could pretend to sleep.

"Why are you covering yourself? I've already seen everything" Jimin smiled. Taehyung hated this. He should've bit his dick or chopped it off while he had the chance. Missed my opportunity...damn.

"Shut up Jimin. It was just a one time thing. This never happened." Taehyung got up and started to head for the bathroom. He felt disgustingly sticky. Yuck.

"What? But-"

"No 'but's', this never happened. As you said in the forest, 'it's just sex'" Taehyung said before he locked the bathroom door. Thank god that's over.

"Oh fuck...YOONGIS CLOTHES HAVE ARE RUINED" Taehyung screamed in terror as he looked at the nasty stains.

"Your fault for not taking it off sooner" Jimin replied as he walked out of the bathroom, Taehyung was relived to see he had his clothes back on. But, he suddenly hated the sight of him.

"Your fault for fucking me in them!" Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jimin laughed.

"Fuck you. We can't give him back this!" Taehyung grabbed his phone and started to research 'how to get cum stains off clothes fast'.

"It's fineee, we'll just tell them a lie. Like I dropped milk on your outfit and it didn't wanna wash off" Jimin shrugged.

"And also WHY DID YOU KEEP BITING ME" Taehyung crossed his arms.